*AuthorTopic: Welcome to HyperionGaming.org!  (Read 4948 times)

Plasma

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
    • HyperionGaming.org
Welcome to HyperionGaming.org!
« on: July 25, 2011, 10:52:43 PM »
We are happy to finally open the forums to everybody!

This website will be the home of our new gaming community. I'm assuming you landed here because you have been playing on our TF2 Payload server. We've started the server on July 7th, 2011 and we have been getting increasing traffic ever since. For this server, we want to offer gameplay as close to vanilla as possible. Yes, the respawn time may take forever while defending, but this allows the attacking team to push forward, and this is how Valve designed it. On the other hand, we made sure to include all the tools and features required to allow us to manage the server the way we want to.

To offer a good competitive atmosphere, we are also providing the best stats tracking software both in-game and out with GameMe. In-game, it provides in-depth statistical analysis of your shots and kills in real-time. You can also compare your score to all other players on the server through our webpage. You will also be ranked according to all the TF2 servers running GameMe.

This is a brand new server and community, and we are always looking for feedback and ideas to make it better. You may use our forums to share your suggestions. We are making a lot of invisible changes and adding major features often, so nothing is set in stone and we will try our best to make continuous improvements.

What are we planning next?
We will most likely add more TF2 servers. Attack/Defense? Rotation? CTF? A more competitive server (nocrits, etc...)? Or on the contrary, a fun custom maps server? There are a lot of possibilities. Please share your thoughts in the forums.

We are working hard to make HyperionGaming your favorite TF2 server and community.

Stay tuned for more updates and have fun!  ;D
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 08:13:18 AM by Plasma »
Public Group:
--
Private Group:

Dave

• Co-Admin
  • Activity:
    0%
  • There can only be (1)Dave
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome to HyperionGaming.org!
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2011, 12:36:39 AM »
I approve!
-Dave
Co-Admin

MegaMouseGW

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
  • This is a stickup. Gimme all your cheese.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2011, 05:08:02 PM »
I love it here. Especialy when I can get into the server. Awesome job guys keep it up.

SativaPsyborg

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2012, 03:59:22 PM »
Glad to be here. This is just about the only server my friends and I play on. Thanks for everything and keep up the great work.