*AuthorTopic: SnoopE running spy script  (Read 4957 times)

Burger Bob

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Every day is a burger day.
    • View Profile
SnoopE running spy script
« on: June 15, 2016, 07:24:27 PM »
Its no secret amongst the regulars on the server that the player known as SnoopE (possibly previously spoofy) is running a script for the spy class to pull of some astonishing and quite frankly bullshit side stabs, face stabs, and various trick stabs. Not only I but many other players have been unhappy with this dishonest play of his (his "charming" personality aside). After talking to Enforcer that the current rules and regulations allow for SnoopE to continue on our server with his script .I am wondering if we as a community can vote to ban him and/or his script that is causing an unnecessary frustration to players due to him enhancing and taking advantage of game mechanics that many other players, talented spies (ones who don't run scripts) do not have access to and don't intend on running scripts to enhance our play.

epfcg

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: SnoopE running spy script
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2016, 11:40:41 PM »
The server has wait disabled, (like most tf2 servers), barring that, tf2 scripts are allowed so unless you can prove it is a hack or third party software there is no legitimate reason for banning snoope other than being good at trickstabs.

$noopey415

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2016, 11:17:34 PM »
after creating my new account to hyperion.org i want to speak out to the false claims against me, im not hacking in any way and if i were i would be vac banned by now so i can guess people claim these because their too upset to face the fact i trickstabed them so now i said all i wanted to say and i hope this clears up any misunderstandings
« Last Edit: June 18, 2016, 11:20:22 PM by $noopey415 »

☀ Winged Kitten

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
    • Because It's Totally Choice
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2016, 01:17:26 AM »
Personally I'd agree about the TF2scrips part. There are scripts for trick-stabbing and (one of my own most envied) Rocket-Jumping. These are scripts designed and allowed by Valve. I know it can be frustrating and I also know you can learn about it some more and find out how to up your own game and stay cautious.

This happens a bit to me too! Damn spies, haha! If you just spend some time to learn their tricks, you can know what to expect. If you get too frustrated, just take a little break for a while, read up and come back better armed, then you can show them that you are ready for their tricks!

It can be hard to trap a hacker, if that's what you think is happening. Cheaters have two things happen to them; they get caught or, if they don't, they get bored pretty quickly if people don't respond to their needs for validation (aka feeding the trolls by reacting the way they want you to react by trolling you).

In the end, just remember, this is just a game, its not real life!