*AuthorTopic: Wolfpups personal feelngs getting in the way of playing peacefully  (Read 9397 times)

mythril

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: Wolfpups personal feelngs getting in the way of playing peacefully
« Reply #45 on: August 07, 2022, 02:33:15 AM »
Vector is one of those well-meaning weirdos that keeps this place interesting. Dude's been nothing but himself for as long as I've known him, and only now does he get banned for interrupting your ad hoc AA meeting. You know, since Oprah’s now occupies the “tryhard server” niche, all Hyperion has going for itself is familiar faces.
(✿◕‿◕)

alainreid

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 07, 2022, 07:39:50 AM »
You should hear the things people say about you, you apparently bring some of the weird drama yourself!

I'd love to hear it and I sincerely hope that I'd take the feedback at least somewhat seriously as long as it isn't someone simply calling me a cunt or pussy.  I really don't know what you are talking about.  I know Kitty was mad when I kicked off the votemute on her, but she really was dominating the voice chat for weeks and muting was the appropriate response.  She totally had the wrong take on that one when she said it was because she's a woman.  What is the weird drama you're referencing?  Whatever it was, there aren't four videos posted on youtube and a four-page forum post about it with tons of regulars weighing in asking me to be accountable for my bad decisions.

Kittie

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 07, 2022, 09:42:22 AM »
Talk about some bigotry. Classic "Christian". What did the pandas do to you?

Why don't you read that RIGHT first!! before you judge my statement. We have fluid people who do not want to be called Male esp in the gay community since a lot identify themselves something else other than males.  Not to mention a few are requesting GAY Admin's on Hyperion.  Be kind to yourself as it's a reflection how you feel about yourself.

Zed

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 07, 2022, 09:49:29 AM »
Brandon's videos lack vectors side, here's everything that went down. #FreeVector

I'm sure this is the EXACT account of events that Plasma received from Wolfpup and Enforcer, right? /s
LMAO, yeah you don't have to unban Vector, just get rid of Wolfpup, permanently. He also must have blackmail on Enforcer or something to totally emasculate him into not acting to correct any of this.

Nice try to the both of you in trying to manipulate everyone on the server, including the other admins, to believe your account of events. Most of the people that play here are too passive to care so they must think they can just do whatever the fuck they want without question.

Kittie

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 07, 2022, 10:20:55 AM »
I'd love to hear it and I sincerely hope that I'd take the feedback at least somewhat seriously as long as it isn't someone simply calling me a cunt or pussy.  I really don't know what you are talking about.  I know Kitty was mad when I kicked off the votemute on her, but she really was dominating the voice chat for weeks and muting was the appropriate response.  She totally had the wrong take on that one when she said it was because she's a woman.  What is the weird drama you're referencing?  Whatever it was, there aren't four videos posted on youtube and a four-page forum post about it with tons of regulars weighing in asking me to be accountable for my bad decisions.

Just to comment on this statement about Kitty? (Kittie) I do my best to be balance and I am sorry for being a little wild over mic at times. I am very proud of myself for even speaking in game at all, because I don't like my voice, I never liked speaking in game, I am shy at times, but not everyone knows that I force myself to speak. I have learned to embrace who I am and learn to use my voice to try to communicate in game. I am not a good speaker and I love to play and have fun and I will do my best to not take over mic, which I find funny that I have done that.  however, I do communicate what is going on in game, but I wish more would share with others calling out things in game. Oh well.

ATARIS

• Eat it Hankey.
  • Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 07, 2022, 10:34:17 AM »
Just to comment on this statement about Kitty? (Kittie) I do my best to be balance and I am sorry for being a little wild over mic at times. I am very proud of myself for even speaking in game at all, because I don't like my voice, I never liked speaking in game, I am shy at times, but not everyone knows that I force myself to speak. I have learned to embrace who I am and learn to use my voice to try to communicate in game. I am not a good speaker and I love to play and have fun and I will do my best to not take over mic, which I find funny that I have done that.  however, I do communicate what is going on in game, but I wish more would share with others calling out things in game. Oh well.

This thread is not about you, go make a brand new one.  Please stay on topic.

alainreid

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 07, 2022, 10:42:11 AM »

You're all good.  There were just a few weeks there where it was like the Kittie show.

ATARIS

• Eat it Hankey.
  • Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 07, 2022, 10:46:49 AM »
Vector should be unbanned.  The mute functionality is there for a reason.  People have me muted.  People have Vector muted.  Other people have others muted individually.  Vector plays the game and never talks about his personal life.  A lot of regulars love playing with him even though he's bonkers and nuts but he is at least enthusiastic and trying to play the game.

1 week ban is overkill and in the heat of the moment.  Truthfully if he did attack an admin maybe a gag or do what Enforcer did and put him in "timeout" and ban him for an hour or 30 minutes.  I know other Admins just have him (and other players) muted locally and the problem is solved there.  Everyone goes on and we can enjoy our nightly evening gaming for the few hours that we do every night. 

FREE VECTORALPHA.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2022, 11:01:29 AM by ATARIS »

Kittie

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 07, 2022, 11:10:15 AM »
I have been on topic my friend, but as you can see others are talking about me, so I am replying back, so send them a personal message for them to stay on topic!  and have them post a new thread about Kitty? Or  Kittie. lol   Come on guys, think before posting and target the right people who is the root of conversation. 

I am only replying once again who is making a statement toward me. Have them again post separately.

Kittie

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 07, 2022, 11:18:32 AM »
This is not about me, that's a no brainer, However, we all HAVE been the center of Attention, and some continue to make others the focus of attention and they make it known who the flavor of the day or week is.  Just a metaphor of who gives attention to someone by name.  The point is stop pointing fingers when all of us are guilty. My goodness!!!

blarky

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 07, 2022, 11:31:37 AM »
This thread is not about you, go make a brand new one.  Please stay on topic.
She was called out by someone, I think she deserves a chance to respond.

Kittie

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 07, 2022, 11:41:42 AM »
Thank you, broccoli!  :)
Very true statement

Precious !

hebegebe

• Donor
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 07, 2022, 12:36:20 PM »
The weekend off the server should be enough unban Vector! I do not think he did anything wrong he was just being himself.While you are at it you should unban Wagz as well.

drpan

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 07, 2022, 12:42:07 PM »
I guess none of us are going to be invited to Vector Alpha's Pool Party now.

Sukru22

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 07, 2022, 01:19:46 PM »
There is nothing more egregious than a dumb fuck with unchecked power, Wolfpup goes on and posts his delusional manifesto about how he is never wrong and begins picking fights with individuals speaking out. Everyone is trying to get through that thick neanderthal skull to tell you that the decision was wrong, meanwhile Enforcer just throws his hands up and doesn't want to be bothered, what a shame.

Unban Vector
Unadmin Wolfpup
Give Sivic Admin

- Sukru