Poll

Would you be interested in joining a Hyperion Gaming based 'Crew' to play GTA: Online?

No
1 (11.1%)
Yes - XBox
2 (22.2%)
Yes - PS3
0 (0%)
Yes - Either
0 (0%)
Yes - Won't be playing until/if PC version comes out
6 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: October 25, 2013, 09:05:36 AM

*AuthorTopic: Any interest in a Hyperion Gaming 'Crew' for GTA: Online?  (Read 3213 times)

Falconeer

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Friendly fire isn't...
    • View Profile
Any interest in a Hyperion Gaming 'Crew' for GTA: Online?
« on: October 11, 2013, 09:05:36 AM »
My favorite part of playing on the Hyperion servers are the community.  I'm hoping we can move enlarge that community to include Rockstar Social Club 'Crew' (think clan or gang).  In particular, I'm looking for a bunch of bad-ass mutha f*ckas to go take over Los Santos with me.  :D

Plasma

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
    • HyperionGaming.org
Re: Any interest in a Hyperion Gaming 'Crew' for GTA: Online?
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2013, 12:39:28 AM »
I voted Yes, when a PC version is released.
I like GTA overall, (though I couldn't finish GTAIV, just was too bored) but I'm not buying the game twice. Rockstar is too greedy, and they're just betting on PC gamers being too impatient to wait for the PC version and buy the game on console first. I made the mistake on GTAIV, I'm not doing it again.

Especially looking at how ugly it looks on current consoles. GTAIV on PC with mods and all is just 100x better than the console version. (Well, GTAIV was so poorly optimized at launch though...)

I've only watched a few videos about GTA Online and it's Crew feature. It sounds fun, if a bit grindy. I was hoping for larger servers as well, it seems you can only have like 15-20 players on one server? I might be wrong.

I will definitely try it once it's available on PC, probably in 6-8 months. However, for now, I can't create any HyperionGaming.org "official" Crew since I don't have the game. It's still a great idea however Falconeer, and it would be fun to try at least :)
Public Group:
--
Private Group:

ATARIS

• Eat it Hankey.
  • Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2013, 10:50:45 AM »
I also bought IV when it came out but eventually got bored with it...
This was on the PS3. 

I"d totally be down if we got a group of Hyperion players to form a group in V :D

[SLUG] God Loves Ugly :D

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2013, 07:34:47 PM »
I'd be down also, but only when it comes out on PC. I have bought all the GTA games for PC only for several reason. One, they look better, with the exception of 4 without mods, and two, the most important reason, on PC you can put your own music and have your own radio station which is something you can't do on consoles. I feel this one feature alone is worth waiting for the PC version, because the music that comes with the game tends to get old fast and you end up listening to maybe 1-2 stations for the remainder of the game.