Community Discussion > Admin Applications

Admin Applications

(1/8) > >>

Dave:
Admin Application

Hi guys. We are looking for admins for our servers for all time zones.

An admin's main responsibility is to keep the server enjoyable for our players. An admin is also a community member and a representative of HyperionGaming.

What we're looking for in an applicant:

* Consistency and activity: You need to have played on our servers for at least 30 days and accumulated at least 24 hours of game time on our servers.
* Experience playing TF2/NS2: In order to catch cheaters, you need to know what is and isn't possible in TF2/NS2 and FPS games in general
* Maturity
* Good Written Communication Skills: i.e. You should be able to chat with players without pissing them off
An admin's responsibilities include:

* Enforcing the server rules
* Watching out for cheaters and exploiters. This sometimes requires spectating
* Monitoring voice comms and chat for spam and bad language
* Assisting players in-game when possible
Your level of commitment is entirely up to you. If you're committed to being an admin, you'll go further and gain more responsibility.

How to Apply:

Use these forms to submit your Applications:
[*]Team Fortress 2: TF2 Admin Application
[*]Natural Selection 2: NS2 Admin Application

Dave:
Admin applications are open!

MegaMouseGW:
Although I would like to be an admin due to my work I cannot. I work offshore and cannot guarantee to be online a lot. When we are stopped that is when I can play the game or when I am off the boat. Hopefully you can find some good people for this.

jkung2314:
Even though I don't have many hours on the Hyperion Server. I hope to be an admin and build up my 24 hours on Hyperion. I still have more than 200 hours on TF2 and hope to be an admin.
Thanks,
jkung2314

Magnifico:
Good Morning Admins.
I would love to introduce myself, my name is Bryan (age 25) I go by the name of [NRG] El Mas Magnifico, My time zone is PST. I would love to be a part of the admin staff on the Team Fortress 2 servers on hyperion. although i do lack in playing time but that will change if you guys are interested in me.

Consistency and activity: You need to have played on our servers for at least 30 days and accumulated at least 24 hours of game time on our servers
(I'll be working more on this.)
    Experience with TF2: In order to catch cheaters, you need to know what is and isn't possible in TF2 and FPS games in general
(I have almost 4 thousand hours of gameplay.  i am very familiar with the game)
    Maturity
( I know I'm Very well Matured, that's one of my keys on leading a very successful clan/group)
    Good Written Communication Skills: i.e. You should be able to chat with players without pissing them off
( Right, that is a part of being mature about things)

Enforcing the server rules
( that would be the best thing, doing something about it)
    Watching out for cheaters and exploiters. This sometimes requires spectating
( yes, that is what i do at times, sit in spectating mode and scout a player, watching out for cheaters and exploiters should no be a problem)
    Monitoring voice comms and chat for spam and bad language
( Monitoring voice and comms is the easiest part, it's a part of the game, it's hard not to notice it)
    Assisting players in-game when possible
( I'm familiar with that, i assist my friends all the time)

well, i guess that is about it. if you have any questions about me please feel free to ask. Good day ya'll
-mas signing out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version