*AuthorTopic: Forums Migration Complete  (Read 1599 times)

Active members:
SonicD(1) Skunk(1) Plasma(2)

Plasma

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
    • HyperionGaming.org
Forums Migration Complete
« on: December 16, 2022, 03:52:39 AM »
You might have noticed that the forums were offline for the last couple of days. This is because my webhost decided to perform a major upgrade on their webserver, resulting in breaking these forums completely. They also only gave me 48 hours notice, which was too short beyond preparing a backup.

In the end, the easiest solution was to move to another host, and hopefully the migration will be complete soon. I'm hoping that there won't be any issues for you guys, but I'm expecting some hiccups here and there. Please let me know if you have trouble logging in, or using these forums like before. You will probably need to login once again.

The GameMe stats and SourceBans pages will be available soon as well.

PLEASE NOTE:
Unfortunately, all emails sent to admin@hyperiongaming.org prior to the migration have been lost.

For current donators:
During maintenance, all donator memberships were on hold. The system will be re-activated by the end of the week, and should resume its function. You should receive a private message like before whenever your membership is expiring. If you have any questions or issues with your donations, please send me a PM.

For future donators:
Please use the donation block, and make sure you are currently logged in.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, and hopefully everything will be back to normal.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2022, 04:14:45 AM by Plasma »
Public Group:
--
Private Group:

SonicD

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: Forums Migration Complete
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2022, 12:02:00 PM »
Thanks for the heads up, Plasma.  I've noticed two things recently:

1. If I navigate to www.hyperiongaming.org in either Chrome or Edge the webpage shows broken and incomplete until I click on the "Home" button at the top of the page, then everything displays correctly as it should.  I get the same result whether I use a bookmark to access the site or manually navigate to the site by typing in the url.

2.  I can no longer locate the Hyperion TF2 chat logs and player rankings page.  Did we lose this feature in the transition to the new forum setup?

Thanks,

SonicD

Plasma

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
    • HyperionGaming.org
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2022, 01:45:13 AM »
Thanks for the heads up, Plasma.  I've noticed two things recently:

1. If I navigate to www.hyperiongaming.org in either Chrome or Edge the webpage shows broken and incomplete until I click on the "Home" button at the top of the page, then everything displays correctly as it should.  I get the same result whether I use a bookmark to access the site or manually navigate to the site by typing in the url.

2.  I can no longer locate the Hyperion TF2 chat logs and player rankings page.  Did we lose this feature in the transition to the new forum setup?

Thanks,

SonicD

1). I had to change the nameservers, so its likely that you might need to clear your browsers data.

2). Stats are still available: https://stats.hyperiongaming.org/

1+2). There are few small issues I still have to fix regarding subdomains, so that might also be why you're having issues. With the holidays, I didn't have a lot of time to work on the website.

As for saxtons given/received, I'm not sure that's possible to add to GameMe tracking.
Public Group:
--
Private Group:

Skunk

• Donor
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2023, 05:43:17 AM »
you da real mvp
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197963341084

MvM Tours - Oil Spill 21, Steel Trap 15, Mecha Engine 48, Two Cities 343, Gear Grinder 17