*AuthorTopic: Class Balance and Class Limits  (Read 21189 times)

Sparrow

• TF2 Admin - Rank: 1
  • Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: Class Balance and Class Limits
« Reply #45 on: March 26, 2014, 06:24:23 PM »
^Agreed!
Not all those who wander are lost.

Eraserpie

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: Class Balance and Class Limits
« Reply #46 on: March 28, 2014, 02:29:24 AM »
I for one don't understand why the spy class is limited and not the sniper class. Dominance of the spy class can be controlled as spies capitalize on mistakes and the lack of spy-checking and thus spy gets progressively harder to play as the game goes on as people become more aware. However sniper is a completely different scenario as sniper depends on the individual player's skill and not the opposition's mistakes and thus has infinite potential. Personally, I'll switch from an attacking class to spy to avoid getting sniped continuously.

However, this being said, TF2 is a game and games are for fun, especially pubs. Though I'm one of the worst snipers you'll ever meet, I'll play sniper for fun just to have some fun as getting headshots is one of the most satisfactory feelings in TF2. A class limitation of 2 is too strict in my opinion and should just be left at three because as someone pointed out earlier, when losing, people will usually switch classes to something that can actually do something. (add the limitation for snipers).

I probably contradicted myself a lot but you get the idea? Just my 2 cents.
hi its hairflip