*AuthorTopic: Admin Applications  (Read 21396 times)

Plasma

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
    • HyperionGaming.org
Re: Admin Applications
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2014, 10:41:18 PM »
Right, you can send your application at any time. We usually don't reply unless we have more questions, etc... When we need new admins, we review all applications; we keep all of them.
Public Group:
--
Private Group:

[SLUG] God Loves Ugly :D

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2014, 11:19:38 AM »
I am still interested in becoming an admin and have previously submitted an application? So I'm good yeah?

Plasma

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
    • HyperionGaming.org
« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2014, 11:56:09 AM »
Yes, we still have your app. There's no need to re-submit another one, except if there are big changes to your schedule, server preference etc...
Public Group:
--
Private Group:

DarkSasuke

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2014, 01:10:52 PM »
I would like to apply to NS2 admin application but I can't find the forms as it says empty list.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 01:12:32 PM by DarkSasuke »

JackCnKing

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2014, 05:07:17 PM »

Plasma

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
    • HyperionGaming.org
« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2014, 11:37:05 AM »
^^
Yes, that's the correct link.

As usual, you can PM me if you want confirmation we received your application, but don't be alarmed if we don't give you a reply right away or at all. At times, we get a lot of applications, and sometimes we don't have a lot of positions to fill.

However, we keep all submitted applications, so if a spot does open up, we go back and look at all apps. Right now, I need to look through our current staff roster and decide. The problem is the CP server has been empty most of the time. Most new positions would be to help fill the 2nd server, instead of Payload. Anyway, this is something you need to think about when submitting your application, and selection which server you'd prefer being an admin on.
Public Group:
--
Private Group:

admwst

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2014, 12:50:31 AM »
The link for apps isnt loading or something so ill submit here, ive been playing on your server for a bit now. saw the ad for admins. I was an admin on a CS:Source server a while back, liked the responsibility. my admin duties would be for the weekend during the night hours mostly. i like the people that play there and im very biased and a "to each his own" kind of person so i wont butt heads with any people. Let me know what you think. Thanks!

Plasma

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
    • HyperionGaming.org
« Reply #37 on: August 05, 2014, 02:11:42 PM »
Hey admwst,

Thank you for your interest, but you need to fill in the admin application to apply.
I've verified the links on the OP, and they are working.
(You need to be signed in to see them however)

Here they are again:
Admin Applications

Specifically:
FOR TF2 -- FOR NS2

If you still can't access them, please send me a PM directly, and we'll figure this out.
--
A note concerning admin application status as of August, 2014:

FOR TF2:
We're not actively looking for new admins right now, the reason is our 2nd server isn't active at all. We need to take new actions to try to get more players there, but right now it's completely dead. If we manage to get more traffic on the 2nd server, we'll then need new admins.

FOR NS2:
We're still looking for new admins, BUT, applications are currently semi-frozen. The main reason is it will depend on the NS2 player base as well as its devs. Basically, the game's future is not very bright. What it means for our NS2 admin apps is that we're not actively looking nor contacting applicants. Focus is more on TF2 for now.

HOWEVER, we keep all applications, so if you're interested to become an admin, it's still worth it to submit an application. When we do need to recruit more help, we go over all applications and we'll contact you then. You can then let us know if you're still interested or not.

We do not contact all applicants! If you don't receive a reply from us, it either means we're not looking for new admins at the time, or your application wasn't convincing/what we're looking for. If you're worried your application didn't go through, please send me a PM and I'll let you know.
Public Group:
--
Private Group: