*AuthorTopic: Pretty Cool Nerf TF2 Mashup  (Read 5272 times)

Nowhere Man

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Pretty Cool Nerf TF2 Mashup
« on: April 18, 2016, 10:09:22 AM »

Burger Bob

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Every day is a burger day.
    • View Profile
Re: Pretty Cool Nerf TF2 Mashup
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2016, 09:44:04 AM »
whoa.... is that sniper pushing the cart?

Wolfpup

• TF2 Admin - Rank: 2
  • Junior Admin
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2016, 03:40:05 PM »
I push the cart as sniper all the time. I'm not one of these pussies that hide at the back of the map....scoped in.....*cough*Ataris*hack wheeze*....*poke poke* :P Ok, it takes a good team for that so I do sometimes resort to having to stand back some, but only when forced to! I much prefer "front line quick scope sniping"!! It requires, ya know, skill...Ataris.....(For all those silly taunts...lol)

Rezendes

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2017, 11:50:05 PM »
I push the cart as sniper all the time. I'm not one of these pussies that hide at the back of the map....scoped in.....*cough*Ataris*hack wheeze*....*poke poke* :P Ok, it takes a good team for that so I do sometimes resort to having to stand back some, but only when forced to! I much prefer "front line quick scope sniping"!! It requires, ya know, skill...Ataris.....(For all those silly taunts...lol)

More power to you if you can pull this off! I know I can't. What's your second favorite class?

Wolfpup

• TF2 Admin - Rank: 2
  • Junior Admin
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2017, 06:02:14 PM »
More power to you if you can pull this off! I know I can't. What's your second favorite class?

Tied for first are sniper then D-bag scoot. D-bag scoot gives me more laughs and pleasure these days. Though Valve went and fucked up my original fun somewhat. I just need to get used to playing with the changes. Not a fan of "sticky feet" after Atomic Punch wears off. No self damage on the triple jump is nice.