*AuthorTopic: For the people accusing me of cheating  (Read 45354 times)

Nehalem

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
For the people accusing me of cheating
« on: October 04, 2014, 06:20:25 PM »
UPDATE>

To those who think it's strange that I am outplaying UGC players, maybe I'm as good or better than some of them? Being better than them and not being interested in playing in a league doesn't provide proof of any cheating. When competent players see me and pursue me, my KD is low and at what most people wouldn't suspect as anything fishy.

When I said that I couldn't keep up in platinum I meant the top of platinum and not the gutters where you have no chance of competing for the championship.

On the 14th I recorded every single frag. I also had a KD higher than 90% of my previous sessions at 7.68. Here they are: http://www.mediafire.com/download/otpux58n8338sew/hyperion_14th_7.68KD.zip

I also included a map from the 15th because DrunkUncle creamed his panties after a shot on a scout on half acre at around the 50200 tick. Another lucky shot was on upward where I spun around and flicked and got the spy point blank that was trying to shoot me (around the 60700 tick) . Those are the only crazy shots that I can remember.

Anyways. This is all that I can do to try to convince my innocence. Since all frags were recorded you can see if anything was toggled on or off or whatever other bullshit you guys are claiming. I also performed well above what my stats page shows.

Plasma, whether you decide to illegitimately ban me or not, I feel that you're doing a poor job running these servers. A couple bad admins and a few toxic regulars are normal for any server but it's up to you to not give admin to these people or to revoke it from them and to enforce the rules that have been posted and you're simply not doing any of that. Under no circumstances should this situation have played out this way.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was recently muted (I can't even type GG or say Hi to people who say Hi to me or even RTV a map) for a week for flaming an admin because he was exploiting to gain an unfair advantage (women-tiger repeatedly taunt sliding) which i feel is a hilarious abuse of power but this post is more about the baseless accusations of me cheating.

Anyways, supposedly there's a hidden thread in the Admin section of these forums discussing my supposed cheating. I would post this there but I obviously can't. I am providing five point of view demos here showing me playing the game on the hyperion server and top scoring for my team.

The one admin out of all of them that continues to accuse me is women-tiger. Some other regulars are taking this accusation and assuming that hes right. Nobody else is accusing me of cheating in game. The big joke about this situation is that there are other players that play on this server that are better than I am and easily out snipe and outplay me. These guys aren't crying hacks. Only the one really sore admin and a couple regulars who run in straight lines.

I aim with muscle memory and not slow tracking. This means that I try to get the crosshair on or near an enemy and flick and click near where I think their head will be. You can see that I miss a lot because I'm no pro or anything and I'm still dealing with my awful ISP so people can be very warpy.

What would I gain by hacking in a community server for TF2? This isn't a league and there isn't prizes involved or anything. I just don't understand. I have no problem accepting that there are many people who are much better than me at this game so it doesn't bother me when they destroy me. Why is this concept so hard to grasp for others?

TL;DR

You now have accurate POV demos of me that aren't messed up by recording as a spectator. Please watch them and if you need a second opinion send them to actual good players if you think I cheat in any way.
I have a 9 year badge on my steam account with over 3000 hours on TF2 with NO vac bans. http://www.mediafire.com/view/fckj4umy9jb4683/profile.PNG#
Even on this server I have 190 hours of time played without SMAC or VAC detecting anything.

Real cheaters cannot say any of that. I DO NOT HACK OR CHEAT IN ANY WAY. Now can we please stop this nonsense?

POV demos : http://www.mediafire.com/download/z1utcbj6waky0cc/hyperion.zip

« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 06:43:38 PM by Nehalem »
Disrespectful Admin:
women-tiger<thai [$5 long luv]-"Fuck nehalem. He can suck my dick | Damn, i cant match aimbot | Easy with that aimbot | One day im gonna catch u aimbot and gonna ban | toggle is too strong | I cant match your toggle"

chuy409

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: For the people accusing me of cheating
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2014, 06:58:24 PM »
I havent watched the demos but i already know you dont cheat. I dont know why they are debating that in the first place.

Kzamo123

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
  • I do things with my thing and stuff.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2014, 08:42:47 PM »
b-but your profile is private
I love you

Nehalem

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2014, 08:55:15 PM »
I havent watched the demos but i already know you dont cheat. I dont know why they are debating that in the first place.

A few regulars here and admin/s? would like to believe they're better than they are at this game I guess? Anyone better than them is automatically hacking because they think they're invite level players. This attitude urges them to believe in a fantasy world where you can hack in TF2 for 3000+ hours and not get a single VAC or SMAC detection.

Sounds strange but that's the best I can come up with. Ask Women-tiger/Ataris/Bobert and whoever else crying hacks what exactly goes through their minds. I would ask but I'm still muted and gagged for calling out a rule breaking admin.

Yesterday's gem:

ᴿᴺᴳ ATARIS★ツ #nomic: adroit i dont' have the latest version of that aimbnot can you re email it to me plz. need to update my shit. answer me you fgt.aimbot couldn't keep up. adroit rage quit after i domiinate him.

(That last one made me laugh)

Today's gem:
bobertz28 pizza dude:he was moving fast today. he moved side to side like he had a scout hack mod.

BACK TO REALITY: Platinum players like Max!, stabby and Hng joined the server today and didn't seem to have problems killing me.....seems strange right? It's almost like they have played the game for a long time and developed a higher skill level.
Disrespectful Admin:
women-tiger<thai [$5 long luv]-"Fuck nehalem. He can suck my dick | Damn, i cant match aimbot | Easy with that aimbot | One day im gonna catch u aimbot and gonna ban | toggle is too strong | I cant match your toggle"

myelin

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
    • [Team Win]
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2014, 11:41:46 AM »
you've been banned multiple times from other servers, and your rhetoric is that of a cheater.  if you didn't feel so guilty, you wouldn't feel the need to type our such a lengthy response to cover your butt.

Nehalem

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2014, 12:17:10 PM »
you've been banned multiple times from other servers, and your rhetoric is that of a cheater.  if you didn't feel so guilty, you wouldn't feel the need to type our such a lengthy response to cover your butt.

I don't cheat and the only ban that still exists is from a butthurt admin on newbstf2 who walked into my scope as an invisible spy while I was shooting at another player. This isn't a valid ban based on any cheating. Any ban request that has ever been sent in has been from sub 1:1 players who are frustrated. Again, zero VAC or SMAC detections anywhere. Please do some research before you post crap like this. I am merely providing arguments with facts because there seems to be many people that behave this way.

I have had people say that I'm speed hacking in this server (AN ADMIN AT THAT!) because they don't understand how the baby faced blaster works. I have also been accused of aimbotting rockets and pipes on this server as recently as a day ago. When people are this far away from reality I feel the need to be as descriptive as possible so the messages look longer than they need to be.

My side of the story with facts supporting my claim that I don't cheat:

TL;DR

You now have accurate POV demos of me that aren't messed up by recording as a spectator. Please watch them and if you need a second opinion send them to actual good players if you think I cheat in any way.
I have a 9 year badge on my steam account with over 3000 hours on TF2 with NO vac bans.
Even on this server I have 190 hours of time played without SMAC or VAC detecting anything.

Real cheaters cannot say any of that. I DO NOT HACK OR CHEAT IN ANY WAY. Now can we please stop this nonsense?

The side that claims that i cheat:

BUT HE KEEPS KILLING ME!.

That's it. There is proof to support my innocence but there's absolutely nothing to support any guilt.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 01:03:26 PM by Nehalem »
Disrespectful Admin:

myelin

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
    • [Team Win]
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2014, 02:39:30 PM »

Nehalem

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2014, 03:32:45 PM »
I have been reaching out to people in the TF2 community to review any demos of me to prove my innocence of any hacking. I sent my POV demos to Nano (the co-leader of Lotus clan) and Luop, a TF2center moderator and Lotus clan admin.

Nano (I knew him as proloser years back) = http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheProLoser/
Luop = http://steamcommunity.com/id/luop90/

Nano brought luop into the discussion and was kind enough to spend some time and review my posted POV demos with Overwolf frame by frame. He says I'm clean and provided images that I can provide if needed.

His conclusion from my POV demos on one shot that may look suspicious in real time:

"Overall, 76 ticks go by from when you fully see the demo to the kill. That is widely outside of the hack range (1-3), and easily inside the skill range (10+).

In addition, it took 9 additional frames from when you had the headshot before you fired. This rules out a triggerbot, as it would have auto-fired within 1-3 frames of target.

Also, your tracking in demo #4 on the spy about half-way through is fantastic, and not jittery at all. Just based on this its clear you are not hacking, regardless of some of the would-be suspicious shots in real time.

Overall, I agree with Nano, its clear you aren't hacking, and simply know how to play Sniper in TF2."

Can one of the admins please provide the demo that you're discussing in the admin section so that I can ask luop to review it? I'm tired of being treated like shit and accused of hacking when I'm not.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 04:01:54 PM by Nehalem »
Disrespectful Admin:

proloser

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2014, 08:18:25 AM »
L | Nano here (http://forums.gamingterritory.com/user/21668-nano/),

I play a heavy role in the admin management on the Lotus servers with a strong focus on bans/unbans. 

While I haven't dealt with Nehalem in a few years, I remember him well.  He was always #1 on our stats and was wrongfully banned not once, not twice, but three times!  He's one of three people (out of 100s of thousands) that we ended up whitelisting because every single time we carefully reviewed the demo it showed that he wasn't hacking.  Although he didn't know this, I also joined on an alt and spectated him for 45 minutes where he MVP'd each round.

Nehalem is extremely skilled, but does not hack.  I haven't seen the demo in this case, but would be happy to review it and give feedback on any suspicious ticks if you were looking for an outside opinion.

Mostly I'm posting here because I made the same mistake as you likely have.  It's hard to believe someone can be that good without cheating, but close review of any demo will show you that his reaction time is that of a humans, not of any hack/bot.

If you decide to keep him banned it'll be a serious loss to your servers skill-wise.  Then again maybe you just hate getting fragged ;).

Best,
Nano

myelin

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
    • [Team Win]
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2014, 12:13:34 PM »
he's not even banned, just feeling really guilty.

Nehalem

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2014, 01:01:40 PM »
he's not even banned, just feeling really guilty.

I never said I was currently banned. And I'm not feeling guilty.

This thread is to address the recent discussion (much more recent than that lifted ban) by admins about me supposedly cheating and posting a demo that they recorded in the admin section. That and the continued harassment from those Admins who continue to treat me like shit and complain of hacking when I'm not hacking at all.

edit, thank you Nano.

« Last Edit: October 09, 2014, 01:04:27 PM by Nehalem »
Disrespectful Admin:

TotallyNotAnIshank

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2014, 07:54:06 PM »
But how do we know this L | Manos guy isnt really u in disguise like a spy???  :o 
Because you aren't even on the dude's friends list so..... Werent expecting that one were u?  :P

While we, as a community, contemplate on the significance of the numerous posts above, why don't we take some delight from a video of the rugged Australian outback which my mate captured last month?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRddLDynsCs&feature=youtu.be
« Last Edit: October 09, 2014, 08:04:29 PM by TotallyNotAnIshank, Reason: :) »
"All in all, I'm very disappointed in these players. iShank was once a senior admin on this server, and he's since become a reputable troll."

Nehalem

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2014, 09:14:56 PM »
Still nothing posted but the hax cries are louder than ever. Are you afraid to post the demo/s? Are you not interested in the truth instead of what a handful of inexperienced people/admins "think"? If you want to ban me for being too good at TF2 and label your server as beginner only then just say so and be honest about it instead of trying to lie by saying that I'm cheating somehow.

Feel free to covertly record a demo on a different account if you think I'm spamming tab and checking spectators to see if they're admins or some stupid shit like that. Crawl out of the hidden admin section and post it up here if you're actually interested in the truth.
Disrespectful Admin:

Kzamo123

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
  • I do things with my thing and stuff.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2014, 02:01:25 AM »
Honestly, when I spec'd you, everytime you did the "flick" technique you always got a headshot, and when you usually missed you never even tried the flick technique. It just panned near their head and never flicked.
I love you

Nehalem

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2014, 07:10:05 AM »
Honestly, when I spec'd you, everytime you did the "flick" technique you always got a headshot, and when you usually missed you never even tried the flick technique. It just panned near their head and never flicked.

Then you didn't watch enough. I miss a lot even when flicking. But if you were right and someone was using a bot then recording a demo and posting it here and having someone experienced review it tick by tick would reveal that bot and you could "catch" me.
Disrespectful Admin: