*AuthorTopic: New Paylod Map  (Read 6386 times)

Plasma

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
    • HyperionGaming.org
Re: New Paylod Map
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2014, 11:19:50 AM »
Unfortunately, with yesterday's patch Valve once again managed to add some weird specific crash that only affects the Payload server. Sometimes I get paranoid, and feel like they're looking for ways to make me mad. Seriously, a crash that only affects servers running a specific OS version and run only PL maps. ;)
--
That crash was happening on every single map change, so we've been forced to play a looot more badwater than the daily dose prescribed by FDA. However, since Thursday, the new custom maps have been added to the mapchooser, and should now show up during map votes.

Please bear in mind that the mapchooser won't pick all the new custom maps in a row. It depends on time of day, number of players currently on the server and the last few maps played. Best time for custom maps is prime time in the evening.

I'd like to try to keep all maps suggestions and feedback in the same thread, as we already have a few different topics talking about the same thing scattered around the boards.

Please post your suggestions/thoughts in this thread: http://hyperiongaming.org/index.php?topic=499.0

I'll be merging/closing other threads talking about custom maps.
Public Group:
--
Private Group: