*AuthorTopic: Something strange...  (Read 2545 times)

T-Shirt Ninja

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Something strange...
« on: September 02, 2011, 12:56:47 PM »
I had a very weird experience in the payload server... The other team had buffs from something or other at nearly all times, although it didn't appear to matter if they were close enough to a soldier or not. Also, some players who were near other players with the buff weren't showing a buff for them. Oh, and by buff I mean something like a soldier's buff banner.
Here's a video:

I can't tell if it's actually a buff or a graphical glitch, because several of the soldiers do in fact have buff banners and the like, so there's some of the genuine stuff mixed in, but it definitely seems out of place.

Dave

• Co-Admin
  • Activity:
    0%
  • There can only be (1)Dave
    • View Profile
Re: Something strange...
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2011, 03:12:31 PM »
That is odd. Could you tell if people were getting mini crits with that effect? Also did anyone else notice this?
-Dave
Co-Admin

T-Shirt Ninja

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2011, 05:02:24 PM »
Everyone did notice the effect, at least on my team. Nobody on the other team would say anything. I think it sometimes seemed like it wasn't doing anything, but sometimes there were definitely mini-crits happening. So I honestly can't tell you for sure if it was an actual effect.

sour skittles

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2011, 06:34:11 PM »
i saw it happening too and my team never said anything.  I thought it was normal but I didn't know the buff was on like that.  It just seemed like there were many soldiers on the other team haha