*AuthorTopic: ENC Team Stack  (Read 3658 times)

Vic-Dog

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
ENC Team Stack
« on: August 19, 2014, 12:14:51 AM »
An ENC member complained about an Admins behavior. This might have been caused
in part to the fact that ENC constantly team stacks and rapes the server. We will vote a team
scramble and the odd man out will just AFK and re join the old team. I sat in spec and watched Dundee
do it tonight. I mentioned that they were team stacking again and they just laughed at me. Our Admins
need to police this. This is a pub.

iShank

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: ENC Team Stack
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2014, 04:53:54 PM »

vhalin

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2014, 05:11:23 PM »
alright m8, I'm sorry about the team stack, I'll talk to my wiley outback crew. I would have preferred if you added me to friends to talk about it. I sent you a request anyways any case any new issues arise.

Vic-Dog

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2014, 05:13:02 PM »
I was mocked when I brought it up so I'm not in much of a mood to talk.

Thanatos

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2014, 05:52:17 PM »
Can we just get rid of these people already? They're nothing but trolls, I've played with them twice and they're just trolling pricks. Their "leader" has impersonated Enforcer before (check his alias history) and we votebanned him for it. Can we please make it permanent?

drak

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2014, 07:23:58 PM »
Hey m8. I was on the server when you were being deliberately hostile toward Crocodile Hunter on map Swiftwater. All he was doing was coordinating over comms and you shut him down based on his accent. I don't know if you realize this, but us outback m8's have a more rugged accent than your typical Australian city dweller. We are a kind, fun loving bunch. Look I even have a baby Koala named Koko that I saved from the wild.

crocodilefighter

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2014, 02:12:45 AM »
Can we just get rid of these people already? They're nothing but trolls, I've played with them twice and they're just trolling pricks. Their "leader" has impersonated Enforcer before (check his alias history) and we votebanned him for it. Can we please make it permanent?

This is simply not true, we don't troll anyone, and we certainly don't intend to troll anyone. I was there with you the last time you joined the server and we didn't say anything to you. Sometimes at the end of the round we type "EMC." You just instantly started insulting Crocodile Hunter without any of us saying anything to you. You told him his accent is bad, called him names, then laughed at him for getting banned. Now you have the audacity to complain here, calling us trolls. Crocodile Hunter even told Enforcer about it and he said that's just the kind of person you are, someone who gives people shit.

Crocodile Hunter{EMC}: ur m8 thanatos was giving me a hard time today :(
Enforcer{EMC}: well your gonna get that
Enforcer{EMC}: he gives all oof is a hard time

As far as team stacking goes, several people stack teams, look at Sofa for instance; every time he joins he stacks with Rina, Ken, Pickles and Cookies. RNG frequently end up on the same team as do Enforcer Mecal and wolfpup. We don't join the same team any more or less than we did before, its just now we have a theme so people notice it more. The only person we try to stack against is Sofa other than that we're usually pretty content with scrambles. Sometimes Crocodile Hunter ends up on the other team and when I don't want to play against him I tell him to leave; we live together, so I just start screaming hahaha.

-Kangaroo Boxer/Boxing Kangaroo