*AuthorTopic: For the people accusing me of cheating  (Read 45349 times)

TotallyNotAnIshank

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: For the people accusing me of cheating
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2014, 08:30:38 PM »
still nothing posted about me checking that L | Nanos guy's friends list and not finding you on there. So either you two are extremely good friends and somehow communicate with each other outside of Steam and you convinced him to make a forum account here to make 1 post to prove your innocence (LOL dont make me laugh), or you decided to make another account for yourself and make this post  ;). neither scenario helps you in the long run.

oh and us watching a demo that you recorded and are so willing to provide will be useless as we wont see your triggerbot in action since you can be playing 100% legit with it running in the background, then using 1 key (lets say mouse 3 or 4 button) to activate it whenever you want it, then de-activating it. triggerbots are easily toggled on/off in-game using either mouse keys or ur keyboard.

oh and telling people to go into spec to watch you is a pretty easy way for you to play legit during that time so u can get off the hook. its pretty easy to tell when someone is in spec watching u lol.

oh if any of you want more info about triggerbots, feel free to ask!

here's a nice cs:go one  :)

http://www.artificialaiming.net/forum/cheats-counterstrike-source/54808-helios-framework-v3-0-csgo.html
"All in all, I'm very disappointed in these players. iShank was once a senior admin on this server, and he's since become a reputable troll."

DrunkUncle

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2014, 10:35:50 PM »
"But if you were right and someone was using a bot then recording a demo and posting it here and having someone experienced review it tick by tick would reveal that bot and you could "catch" me."
"I was never kicked from the server?"

Nehalem

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2014, 12:06:58 AM »
still nothing posted about me checking that L | Nanos guy's friends list and not finding you on there. So either you two are extremely good friends and somehow communicate with each other outside of Steam and you convinced him to make a forum account here to make 1 post to prove your innocence (LOL dont make me laugh), or you decided to make another account for yourself and make this post  ;). neither scenario helps you in the long run.

oh and us watching a demo that you recorded and are so willing to provide will be useless as we wont see your triggerbot in action since you can be playing 100% legit with it running in the background, then using 1 key (lets say mouse 3 or 4 button) to activate it whenever you want it, then de-activating it. triggerbots are easily toggled on/off in-game using either mouse keys or ur keyboard.

oh and telling people to go into spec to watch you is a pretty easy way for you to play legit during that time so u can get off the hook. its pretty easy to tell when someone is in spec watching u lol.

oh if any of you want more info about triggerbots, feel free to ask!

here's a nice cs:go one  :)

http://www.artificialaiming.net/forum/cheats-counterstrike-source/54808-helios-framework-v3-0-csgo.html

He was just a higher up admin on the Lotus forums. I played there before and the lower tier admins cried hacks similar to what you see here. By similar I mean they thought I was cheating but there wasn't this disrespectful shit talking and rule breaking by the admins that you see here at Hyperion. He dug for the truth instead of making up lies. He acted professionally so i contacted him again and asked him if he knew of a way to further prove my innocence.

He isn't in my friends list, the way I contacted him was through the lotus forums where he originally asked for POV demos back in 2012. I never asked him to post here or to even review any demos, those were all things that they both generously did on their own.

If someone is playing at the same level and providing POV demos while being backed by all of the facts from page 1 then you have absolutely zero evidence of any cheating.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 12:15:31 AM by Nehalem »
Disrespectful Admin:
women-tiger<thai [$5 long luv]-"Fuck nehalem. He can suck my dick | Damn, i cant match aimbot | Easy with that aimbot | One day im gonna catch u aimbot and gonna ban | toggle is too strong | I cant match your toggle"

Eraserpie

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2014, 02:51:45 AM »
It's pretty obvious that Nehalem isn't cheating. I mean whats the point of cheating in tf2? Not only that, this Nehalem guy plays other classes really well, not just sniper,  where's his hack for that??

I think this whole  thread should be dropped/locked, its just generating hate in the community from people who are salty because being constantly sniped is annoying.
hi its hairflip

TotallyNotAnIshank

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2014, 01:33:35 PM »
It's pretty obvious that Nehalem isn't cheating.

How exactly is it obvious that he's not? I actually think that he is, given his private profile and bullshit excuses for having a random lotus guy come in here and out of goodness of his heart make that really nice looking post. its pretty obvious this this kid is trying to hide something

I mean whats the point of cheating in tf2?

lol whats the point in cheating in any other game, like CS?

Not only that, this Nehalem guy plays other classes really well, not just sniper,  where's his hack for that??

http://imgur.com/SUg3ngS

lol he doesnt play any other class except for sniper, with his next most played class having 1/5th of his playtime on the server. Oh and triggerbot carries over to other hitscan and projectile classes too, but i doubt he uses it when he plays those other 8 classes.

I think this whole  thread should be dropped/locked, its just generating hate in the community from people who are salty because being constantly sniped is annoying.

lol when a vast majority of pretty darn experienced regulars (not including the EMC scrubs) on the server with competitive history tell me that nehalem is toggling and quite possibly walling, that should honestly tell u that the dude's not legit.
"All in all, I'm very disappointed in these players. iShank was once a senior admin on this server, and he's since become a reputable troll."

chuy409

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2014, 01:52:57 PM »
What totally not shank has brought to the table and someone mentioned something about LMAObox. Searched it up and couldnt believe it was actually a thing. How undectable it is. I am growing my suspicions now.

Nehalem

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2014, 02:09:14 PM »
this kid is trying to hide something
Actually, this post was to show that I'm not hiding anything.

lol whats the point in cheating in any other game, like CS?

CS has matchmaking. Dumb fucks hack to get a higher rank. This isn't a league to win prizes nor does it have any ranking up.

lol when a vast majority of pretty darn experienced regulars (not including the EMC scrubs) on the server with competitive history tell me that nehalem is toggling and quite possibly walling, that should honestly tell u that the dude's not legit.
A vast majority of pretty darned experienced regulars with competitive history who are all wrong.
Disrespectful Admin:
women-tiger<thai [$5 long luv]-"Fuck nehalem. He can suck my dick | Damn, i cant match aimbot | Easy with that aimbot | One day im gonna catch u aimbot and gonna ban | toggle is too strong | I cant match your toggle"

TotallyNotAnIshank

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2014, 03:12:49 PM »
A vast majority of pretty darned experienced regulars with competitive history who are all wrong.

lol whatever u say buddy. u saying that they are wrong doesnt change the fact that so many players know that you're cheating.

Nehalem

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2014, 03:19:11 PM »
lol whatever u say buddy. u saying that they are wrong doesnt change the fact that so many players know that you're cheating.

lol whatever u say buddy. u saying that they are right doesnt change the fact that so many players know that I'm legit.

See how stupid you sound? Many people think, assume, accuse and guess but none know. I don't hack.
Disrespectful Admin:

TotallyNotAnIshank

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2014, 03:55:22 PM »
lol whatever u say buddy. u saying that they are right doesnt change the fact that so many players know that I'm legit.

See how stupid you sound? Many people think, assume, accuse and guess but none know. I don't hack.

lol whatever u say buddy. i want to see your so-called list of "many players that know I'm legit". because  as far as im concerned, there arent many players that think you're legit, or you would have asked your butt buddies to come and post on the forums by now.  ;)

...incoming replies of your "friends" with newly made forum profiles posting about you being legit...

Eraserpie

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2014, 07:38:24 PM »

http://imgur.com/SUg3ngS

lol he doesnt play any other class except for sniper, with his next most played class having 1/5th of his playtime on the server. Oh and triggerbot carries over to other hitscan and projectile classes too, but i doubt he uses it when he plays those other 8 classes.

If you can keep a 4.25 KDA on soldier, 4.39 KDA on scout, and 4.61 KDA on demo after 10 hours+ on Hyperion, a server that actually has insanely good players playing, and then have to hack to play your main class.... that would be pitiful. TF2 is all about twitch shooting, and if you can get these KDAs, its pretty obvious that you can twitch shoot well--and thus snipe well, which is all about flick shots.

Where's your list of people willing to vouch for you just as you so pointed that Nehalem has no "list of people" willing to vouch for them. I play on this server regularly, and have for much longer than you have, with and against Nehalem and the only times I see people accuse Nehalem are when they get outsniped and are bitter.

Honestly, you're just saying that "o m g guyz!! look im rite becuz im me and im alwayz rite!!11!! look im totallynotishank!! 11! 1!!". Just drop the ignorance, accept people are better than you at this game and move on past the salt. You are literally basing all your arguments off assumptions (That Nano guy is fake, his account is private so he must be hacking!! "Whatever you say buddy", large list of people willing to vouch for you, etc..). Not to mention I doubt anybody will even vouch for you if it comes down to trusting you or this Nehalem guy. To me, you have come off as someone who trolls people for the fun of it, with no substantial backing, reasoning, logic, and is fueled by bitterness. I mean, your profile picture is that picture of Enforcer that got the people banned, and your name is TotallyNotAnIShank..... Build yourself a credible rep, use rational, not emotion, and maybe people will be more inclined to believe what you say.

« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 07:44:00 PM by Eraserpie »
hi its hairflip

ATARIS

• Eat it Hankey.
  • Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2014, 07:58:49 PM »
I beg to differ.  There are of people (who don't even like me) who all think he's triggershotting or whatever he downloaded from that Helios website.  He's tried to give me a discount and "teach me how to toggle effectively"

TotallyNotAnIshank

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2014, 08:00:03 PM »
If you can keep a 4.25 KDA on soldier, 4.39 KDA on scout, and 4.61 KDA on demo after 10 hours+ on Hyperion, a server that actually has insanely good players playing, and then have to hack to play your main class.... that would be pitiful. TF2 is all about twitch shooting, and if you can get these KDAs, its pretty obvious that you can twitch shot well--and thus snipe well.

correction: tf2 is not all about twitch shooting. if you watch professionals play and if you have ever played a day of competitive in your life, you would know that tracking enemy players using slow sensitivity is always preferred to twitch shooting as it is way more reliable and will result in you having more consistent aim and frags.

oh and if u already havent noticed, all the good players have been banned from the server by now. LOL

Where's your list of people willing to vouch for you just as you so pointed that Nehalem has no "list of people" willing to vouch for them. I play on this server regularly, and have for much longer than you have, with and against Nehalem and the only times I see people accuse Nehalem are when they get outsniped and are bitter.

correction: your connection time to the server is 28 days 04:31:27 hours. my connection time to the server is 56 days 10:12:32 hours.

oh and i can start providing a substantial list of players that are backing me up if u really want to go there. your move shitdaddy.

Honestly, you're just saying that "o m g guyz!! look im rite becuz im me and im alwayz rite!!11!! look im totallynotishank!! 11! 1!!". Just drop the ignorance, accept people are better than you at this game and move on past the salt. You are literally basing all your arguments off assumptions (That Nano guy is fake, his account is private so he must be hacking!! "Whatever you say buddy", large list of people willing to vouch for you, etc..). Not to mention I doubt anybody will even vouch for you if it comes down to trusting you or this Nehalem guy. To me, you have come off as someone who trolls people for the fun of it, with no substantial backing, reasoning, logic, and fueled by bitterness. I mean, your profile picture is that picture of Enforcer that got the people banned, and your name is TotallyNotAnIShank..... Build yourself a credible rep, use rational, not emotion, and maybe people will be more inclined to believe what you say.
OH SNAPS man i didnt expect u to play that card! i admit, i do like a good old fashioned troll on the server and it gets the better of me, but it keeps the game fun and exciting. 

idk where u got the idea that im not providing logical explanations, because if you read everything i have said up to this point, you will see it as irrefutable evidence that nehalem is hiding something extremely well. everything that nehalem has said in reply to my posts, all the illogical bullshit he's weaving, is only backfiring against him. 

oh and if u didnt notice, i have already built myself quite a reputation on the server (good or bad). tell me when u build one of ur own shitdaddy.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 08:10:11 PM by TotallyNotAnIshank »

ATARIS

• Eat it Hankey.
  • Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2014, 08:06:05 PM »
You have such a bad rep on a bunch of servers you can't srsly think we have to be suspicious.  Specing you and you switching classes immediately is fun also.

Nehalem

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2014, 08:18:13 PM »
I beg to differ.  There are of people (who don't even like me) who all think he's triggershotting or whatever he downloaded from that Helios website.  He's tried to give me a discount and "teach me how to toggle effectively"

I don't even know how to reply to this.

You have such a bad rep on a bunch of servers you can't srsly think we have to be suspicious.  Specing you and you switching classes immediately is fun also.

If by bad rep you mean not banned on anything other than a single undeserved ban on newbstf2? Ok. If you mean suspicions, yes I can understand. But I can also understand people treating others with respect and looking at the facts and asking for demos before acting the way you have been.

I'm not checking spectators and changing classes if someone is spectating. If I change classes it's because the cart is pushed into a spot in the map where sniper has no chance or when I feel like playing something else for no other reason other than I'm bored of sniping.

I have been recording demos of everything to show that I'm not hiding anything. If you thought something was suspicious then I have no problem providing a POV demo. Just list the date and map (started on 14th). There's no time for me to toggle my imaginary hax on or off.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 08:21:38 PM by Nehalem »
Disrespectful Admin: