*AuthorTopic: Wolfpups personal feelngs getting in the way of playing peacefully  (Read 9681 times)

trinsic

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
    • Team Positive Thinking Gaming
Re: Wolfpups personal feelngs getting in the way of playing peacefully
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2022, 09:38:01 PM »
Yea I definitely do NOT agree that the script has made thing worse on Hyperion. I has make the gaming experience marginally better as there is not as much team stacking IMHO. I appreciate the admins making that change btw.

cowking

• Moo
  • Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Moo
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2022, 09:38:43 PM »
There you go thank you Brandon for posting these.  Now we have another proof of what is truly going on.  Wolfcunt was trying to ban me for speaking up. 

EternalDonkeyFart

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
  • hi hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2022, 09:54:20 PM »
Thanks Brandon for the videos, truly sheds a light on the situation. An admin punishing players for petty personal reasons. Free Vector.
sorry for farty rocking

womentigerthai

• No Posting
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2022, 10:25:49 PM »
I can't believe this fucking cunt such a pussy still lol. He can lick caviar off my fucking balls. You stupid faggot lol.

Boosh

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2022, 10:27:52 PM »
There’s not much to say that hasn’t already been said, but it just seems odd to ban people (a donator even) over personal reasons. Obviously the mute button exists and no one has to listen to other players if they choose not to. For whatever it’s worth, I never muted vector and enjoyed the energy he brought to the server.

Happy-Jack

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2022, 10:37:11 PM »
I muted vector a long time ago... I dont mind him personally but like others have mentioned including the reason for the ban not muting him makes playing the game impossible for me especially when he is drunk. Same could be said for a few others. I dont worry about whether people can hear my call outs... i assume the people who are interested in playing the game or socializing muted him as well... I dont understand why people who have a problem with someone spamming the mic dont do the same.

That being said if vector is unbanned now its going to get worse... vector will be twice as bad as his behavior will be greenlit... which isnt a big deal if you have him muted but the problem is so will anyone else seeing this and deciding to give it a try themselves cause they think they can just call on their friends to raise hell... Regardless if it was a justifiable ban at this point keeping it in place seems like a better plan than encouraging those among us that like to stir up shit for grins. 

Wolfpup apologized and admitted being wrong in threatening Cowking and Zed. I thought his post could of used alot of polishing and i mean alot but if he's admitting he shouldnt have done it not sure what left there is to say on that front even if the video's made it pretty clear that they werent idol threats.  Clearly there is alot of animosity between some of us but i dont think lifting the ban on vector for the week is gonna do much to solve it. Perhaps we should all put our dicks back in our pants and try and work through the week without vector while trying to remember we are all part of the same community and maybe being a bit nicer to each other would go a long way (hope that isnt too christian for you Brandon you bigot) sorry that was uncalled for... sorry brandon... see?  trying to be nice and apologize for adding my own bit of toxicity... we all got some in us... perhaps we let some of the shit slide, mute the people we dont like, and play the game or socialize while the server still has people willing to play on it.

Just my 2 cents.

StrangerDanger

• Donor
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2022, 10:50:13 PM »
No matter the outcome, Brandon has the voice clips and it is GOLD.

Thanks Brandon for the videos, truly sheds a light on the situation. An admin punishing players for petty personal reasons. Free Vector.

robbiemac

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 06, 2022, 10:56:08 PM »
I muted and defriended vector awhile back.  He was always a drunk asshole who could never get out of playing a character on tf2 with me even when I tried to talk to him.  That said I don't think he needs to be banned.  People can mute him as they see fit and he is active.  I wish he was actually more of a human being than a character, but that can be said for a lot of people in tf2. 

TheOnlyBrandon

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 06, 2022, 10:57:45 PM »
No matter the outcome, Brandon has the voice clips and it is GOLD.

Fuck you, shut the fuck up. SHUT THE FUCK UP!

lmao

Cardstand

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 06, 2022, 11:05:04 PM »
Brandon's videos lack vectors side, here's everything that went down. #FreeVector

cowking

• Moo
  • Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Moo
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 06, 2022, 11:19:25 PM »
I assume Victim Vector is heinrich.  I would like to thank you for posting the whole thing.  I don't regret for standing up for Vector.  I have 2 admins on my friends list one is smile and the other one is Enforcer.  I witnessed something unfair and I decided to speak up by messaging one of the admin Enforcer.  Long story short Enforcer called me a pussy for speaking up and the other admin threated to ban me if I speak another word.

TheOnlyBrandon

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 06, 2022, 11:37:21 PM »
Brandon's videos lack vectors side, here's everything that went down. #FreeVector

This is exactly what I mentioned in the edit on my post of my videos. You can clearly see how Wolfpup took enjoyment out of banning Vector and quite literally asked Enforcer to wait so he could be the one to do it. I assume this is because Enforcer would have likely only done a server mute on Vector and not banned him at all.

Thanks for posting with the Vector side.

infinite

• Donor
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 06, 2022, 11:38:40 PM »

That being said if vector is unbanned now its going to get worse... vector will be twice as bad as his behavior will be greenlit...

If you're worried about this, I don't think it will be an issue. He has received admin mutes / silences before and hasn't come back as an even bigger, badder monster after that. He has had temp bands before and just been normal Vector afterwards.

i dont think lifting the ban on vector for the week is gonna do much to solve it. Perhaps we should all put our dicks back in our pants and try and work through the week without vector

What lifting the ban signifies is that both sides are sort of wrong here. It's been in place most of the weekend & lifting it before the entire week is over says "hey, you're on notice for this thing, but we acknowledge we sort of overreacted on it too so let's split the difference."

Billy Anders

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 06, 2022, 11:44:45 PM »

That being said if vector is unbanned now its going to get worse... vector will be twice as bad as his behavior will be greenlit... which isnt a big deal if you have him muted but the problem is so will anyone else seeing this and deciding to give it a try themselves cause they think they can just call on their friends to raise hell... Regardless if it was a justifiable ban at this point keeping it in place seems like a better plan than encouraging those among us that like to stir up shit for grins. 

On the other side of the coin, if we see this ban as unjustified and leave Vector banned, doesn't this greenlight poor admin behavior?
« Last Edit: August 06, 2022, 11:46:36 PM by Billy Anders »

TheOnlyBrandon

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 06, 2022, 11:50:00 PM »
On the other side of the coin, if we see this ban as unjustified and leave Vector banned, doesn't this greenlight poor admin behavior?

Any rebuttal to this? Because this is a legit concern of mine now.