*AuthorTopic: Ataris  (Read 3100 times)

missa

Ataris
« on: June 20, 2012, 10:26:59 PM »
Ataris STEAM_0:0:383012

I'm putting in this complaint because even though I make the effort to make sure I'm on the opposite team as him he still finds ways to harass me. He has now recruited his friends ([cake] Wanna Be STEAM_0:0:42071478) to do it in chat. Apparently it was talked about in voice chat as well. One of my friends was on his team and got an ear full. If a ban is not warranted then maybe put him on notice so that this type of incident is prevented in the future. I have done nothing to provoke the harassment. I keep myself on opposite teams and do not type in chat. The childish behavior is uncalled for and not necessary.
Here is the stuff that was said in chat tonight:

(this, I'm assuming, is a reference aimed towards me since I do play strategically and ask where the tp's are and such. He has complained about that before.)
Jun 20, 2012 8:27:57 pm    16    United StatesATARIS` ツ    at east you're nto yelling at all of us on how to play cass

Jun 20, 2012 8:28:33 pm    49    [cake] Wanna Be    what u mean u have missa

Jun 20, 2012 8:48:44 pm    49    [cake] Wanna Be    miss

Jun 20, 2012 8:48:59 pm    49    [cake] Wanna Be    ataris said he wants to fuck you off this server!!

Cirno

• Ex-Server Admin
  • Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: Ataris
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2012, 11:19:04 PM »
Hi Missa,

ATARIS' comment could have been directed at anyone, and I can't judge the context because I wasn't there. Unfortunately, we can't record voice chat all the time (yet), so please have your friend record a demo if he or she hears a player being abusive in the future. (see this thread for info on how to record a demo)

ATARIS is already well aware that we do not tolerate harassment of other players on this server, and any future misconduct will result in a ban.

I have NO idea what [cake] Wanna Be (aka lvl_halo) is talking about, but I will make sure that he is aware of our policy on harassment as well.

ATARIS

• Eat it Hankey.
  • Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2012, 05:17:17 AM »
Wow that is insane.  I talk smack (to everyone for.FUN) while gaming and everyone knows I'm good natured.  I don't know what cake is talking about.  Everyone is well aware of my binds when I get a double kill with the machine so calm down.

ATARIS

• Eat it Hankey.
  • Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2012, 05:19:44 AM »
And that first comment I made was in reference to warhog stop thinking everything I say or do is against you.  I'm sorry about cake I totally would've shunned his statement had I seen it myself.  Missa I have no ill will towards you and i'm sorry for the past when I was mean to you.  Ill calm down with my "powrightindakisser" binds when gaming with you.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 06:09:38 AM by ATARIS »

cassandra64429

• Cass
  • Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2012, 05:42:42 AM »
So hard to be a girl on the internets.  Cirno, I think it's time you and I ran away together.  I hear Bora Bora is nice.  ;)
Don't run from me, I'm too lazy(fat) to chase...
Avid indoor enthusiast.

missa

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2012, 01:03:18 PM »
I'm glad it's all squared away now. Thank you for taking it serious Ataris and not treating it like it's no big deal. I appreciate the maturity with the matter.  :)

Cirno

• Ex-Server Admin
  • Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2012, 05:48:44 AM »
Glad we could resolve this peaceably. :3

Official theme song for this thread:

Edit: Cass and I go well together. I am the good girl, and she is the bad one. <3
« Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 05:50:38 AM by cirno »

ATARIS

• Eat it Hankey.
  • Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2012, 03:58:53 PM »
It's all love Missa.  I think a lot of my sayings in game are taken too personally sometimes, but it's all love really.  We all play TF2 and competitive and get excited. 

<3