*AuthorTopic: Wolfpups personal feelngs getting in the way of playing peacefully  (Read 9631 times)

Vector-Alpha

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: Wolfpups personal feelngs getting in the way of playing peacefully
« Reply #75 on: August 08, 2022, 04:18:48 PM »
And a special thank you to my in-server friends Zed and Cowking and Yezey (not you Ataris... ok maybe you too) and all of you who contributed to the thread, even those who don't care for me personally; I admire your kindness, your insight and your support. I am humbled by all of your mighty game-play styles! 

drpan

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 08, 2022, 05:55:59 PM »
Nothing will be done or change. Nobody will admit they made a mistake.

See you in game on Friday night, Vector. Maybe we can all queue up for casual together before then.

alainreid

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 04, 2022, 02:18:44 PM »
Well, he's back and we have more shitty admins now to boot.  I'm mostly playing other games now...

alainreid

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 10, 2023, 12:23:35 PM »
So, I understand that since I was critical about admins and posted in this forum, that Wolfpup and Enforcer prefer that I play elsewhere.  I've complied and more or less just stopped playing the game.  I've come back about three times in the past two or three months, but I intend on leaving you alone since I don't want to be where I'm not welcome.  I have a fairly stressful job and I like to play games to unwind, not engage in drama. 

That being said, this community should leave me alone as well.  I'm not hacking your server and I would never do anything like that.  I've been playing the game for what seems like forever and I do love the game and the community servers in general.  I'm just a bit worn out, have less patience, and am perhaps too sensitive.  Please stop investigating my hacking activities because it's annoying and a waste of your time.  You should consider some of the other people who have actively hacked on the server before.  Wasn't there some dude who was coming in and hacking and griefing and somehow avoiding bans right when this wolfpup stuff went down?  Shouldn't they be a suspect rather than me who left you alone when you told me not to play on the server anymore?