*AuthorTopic: ataris 2  (Read 8656 times)

Magnifico

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
ataris 2
« on: October 25, 2012, 05:41:18 AM »
hello hyperion admins and ataris, i am EMMAGNIFICO im a regular at hyperion I am embarrassed to be here to file a complaint about anything  towards anyone but i feel the need to resolve this childish issue or at least do something about it. (one can only try)
so I'm just going to get to the point.
this kid ataris, most of you admins might know him , him and his group players(RNG) have been harassing me and my NRG players. when we did nothing at all.. well.. I have successfully build a Team with the top players from Top notch and hyperion gaming and now we are the Number 1 clan in Hyperion and i personally i  think the top clan in the west coast, its reasonable to pick up some haters but in this situation ataris is the biggest most annoying  and childish one EVER.  he intentionally stole our (superscript) NRG tag but here he changes it, he switches the N and R (rng) and we are getting tired of it.
[The back story to this is, when we first started to play on hyperion he wanted to be in the clan. i told him "no" twice, i just didn't want him representing my clan and if you don't believe me? ask fernplant and that being said i think it caused him to troll us hard lol.]

I mean, I'm a pretty chill person, he can have that superscript tag i don't mind (being a free country and all.) but there's one small problem.. his "friends" have been trying to start clan wars with us. that has been making gaming at hyperion..a bit lame, when all we wanna do is just play. here's and example of ataris and his friend harassing and starting wars..
The link below shows his profile name as " Magnifag " i have no hard evidence of this going on in your gaming server but to let ya'll know this still happens you're admin ishank see's it and informs me about it.
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/27cama/Untitledvvv.png

The second link below, maaan LOL i mean it basically explains itself. he's verbally abusing jack jack for some who doesn't know jack. he is a jr. high school boy who loves to play Tf2 and Duels. (mini tf2 dueling games) Ataris shouldn't be talking to him or anyone else that way.
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/27cama/Untjackjack.png
(this is a conversation i witness when i was playing.)
ᴿᴺᴳ ATARIS★` ツ    hey i said nothin lol
Oct 21, 2012 3:19:25 pm    270    
ᴿᴺᴳ Spies tickle my anus    :'D
Oct 21, 2012 3:19:22 pm    22    
ᴺᴿᴳ MADnifico-H.Halloween    did i?
Oct 21, 2012 3:19:21 pm    12    
ᴿᴺᴳ ATARIS★` ツ    lmao
Oct 21, 2012 3:19:20 pm    12    
ᴿᴺᴳ ATARIS★` ツ    this guy
Oct 21, 2012 3:19:11 pm    12    
ᴿᴺᴳ ATARIS★` ツ    lmao
Oct 21, 2012 3:19:11 pm    26    
ᴿᴺᴳ ronton    lol
Oct 21, 2012 3:19:08 pm    270    
ᴿᴺᴳ Spies tickle my anus    D:
Oct 21, 2012 3:19:06 pm    270    
ᴿᴺᴳ Spies tickle my anus    you copied our tag and swaped spots
Oct 21, 2012 3:19:02 pm    680    
the apple    We have a perfectly matched team.
Oct 21, 2012 3:19:00 pm    270    
ᴿᴺᴳ Spies tickle my anus    :D
Oct 21, 2012 3:18:58 pm    270    
ᴿᴺᴳ Spies tickle my anus    copiers
Oct 21, 2012 3:18:56 pm    270    
ᴿᴺᴳ Spies tickle my anus    yup
Oct 21, 2012 3:18:46 pm    22    
ᴺᴿᴳ MADnifico-H.Halloween    lol a fail tag... he said a fail tag wolf and jack? lol
Oct 21, 2012 3:18:18 pm    12    
ᴿᴺᴳ ATARIS★` ツ    lmao this guy is so rude
Oct 21, 2012 3:18:18 pm    270    
ᴿᴺᴳ Spies tickle my anus    read jacks tag
Oct 21, 2012 3:18:12 pm    26    
ᴿᴺᴳ ronton    lol
Oct 21, 2012 3:18:09 pm    270    
ᴿᴺᴳ Spies tickle my anus    lol ajck has the fail tag

( I dont have a screen shot of this but i did have a talk with fernplant about it)

the last comment was ataris, he said, "ᴿᴺᴳ ATARIS★` ツ    hey i said nothin lol"
"Nothing" that means he's allowing this to happen.. one of his players is getting way outta line. i mean even this issue you guys can relate (admins) if one admin gets outta line. you have to do something, whether its talking or taking away his/her powers ( in this case the tag) something has to be done and the thing that ataris doesn't understand, he is now responsible of what his clan members say. They represent him and vice versa. he is a leader, it's his job now that this doesn't happen again. that being said i think the best idea for all of us is just to have his clan tag at the end of their names.. its a small change but a small change makes a big difference, as far as his harassment goes, that's you're call. i know ya'll won't ban him cause he pays money to the server.. I mean at least do something, he had this problem before with missa.
and ataris go ahead call me a crybaby and take any little sentence in this complain, take it outta context and SPAM it on the server or send it to your little friends, i don't care lol
Oh, i forgot. go ahead and explain yourself ataris lol

ATARIS

• Eat it Hankey.
  • Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: ataris 2
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2012, 06:52:42 AM »
I don't need to explain anything to you, you're a sociopathic awkward person who needs a lot of attention and I've heard that even your entire clan thinks you're nuts.  I give you a 8/10 on your "emotional" post you made here.  Your passive aggressiveness even towards your own members is ridiculous.  I barely know this tickle guy but it has been addressed that we should be nice.to.everyone, afterall this is what we're supposed to stand for.  I actually get along with 99% of NRG, just not you cause you're a creeper, but that's fine.  Fern and I had a talk and I do condone all offensive behavior and I've talked to JFK and tickle to be nice.  Tickle really isnt in my group he just tagged.  Peace.

« Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 03:45:47 PM by ATARIS »

Magnifico

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2012, 04:01:22 PM »
oh hey, me and you are on at the same time, that's cool lol
no, don't explain it to me, explain it to the admins, that's what im here for. ( you think i'm here to talk to you? Lmao you are outta your mind, im here to talk about you. know the difference)
i need alot of attention? i barely talk lmao and barely message..check my logs, that information is false
I'm aggressive towards my players? wtf that's false, nice try though... peace bra

cassandra64429

• Cass
  • Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2012, 04:07:24 PM »
I saw this cockfight once when I was in Manila.  Did not end well for the cocks.
Don't run from me, I'm too lazy(fat) to chase...
Avid indoor enthusiast.

SpartanX

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2012, 04:31:33 PM »
I dont really understand what the problem is here.  Last i checked the characters used by Ataris to make up a clan name aren't copyrighted in any way that i know off.   

Now about you and your team being harassed well.... wtf is this middle school and you 're here to complain to the teacher you re getting bullied on? PLZ!

Also as far as i know, Ataris and the clan gets along with everybody Nrg member or not, So i dont know where u coming up with that.

And you should consider writing novels for living, seems like you might be good at it
« Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 04:33:29 PM by SpartanX »

ronton

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2012, 04:40:12 PM »
Well I guess this should be my first post on hyperion..

Its been 4 days and that is still bothering you? You totally missed the definition of passive aggressive.

oh hey cass, ataris and spartan! i'm part of the club!

« Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 04:44:14 PM by ronton »

JackCnKing

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2012, 08:20:21 PM »
First of all, do you guys see any other clans that are like this? Having 99% similar tag in the same server with large amount of players? NRG ---RNG When people press "Tab" to see the scoreboard, they can hardly notice any difference between the two clans if they just glance it through. During this time, I always see people wondering which clan is the real one and which one is the copy cat.

What really ticks me off is that I take NRG my clan as a pride but instead when you changed our special superscript tag and turned it into yours, it just suddenly make us the NRG members same as everyone else on your RNG clan which almost anyone can tag on and join instantly if they want. That is just stupid. We have our own unique superscript tag which many other clans don't. It a clan that I'm proud of. It is not just another normal clan that allows everyone to join.

Moreover, when ᴿᴺᴳ Spies tickle my anus tagged up and started to harass us, you as the RNG clan leader did not do anything at all. You said "I barely know this tickle guy". This shows that you can let anyone tag up without saying anything. You also let him harass us freely by ignoring him and this means that you hate us because if you have no hatred against us then why didn't you ask him to stop? You allowed this to happen because you wanted to do the same thing too.

Furthermore, the name you changed to, "Magnifag" was an indication that you just hate Magnifico. Even if you were just joking, when you put it up, you already had the hatred feeling against him.
And WHY THE **** do you think that Magnifico is a sociopathic awkward person who needs a lot of attention and how do you know we think he is nuts?  Well, I bet this is your real feeling against Magnifico for a long time  so you decided to make this RNG clan to annoy us and make us look like the one who is copying you guys.

You either change your clan tag or just put change the position of tag and tell whoever is tagging up that tag without telling you to SHUT THE **** UP. They really pissed me off when they talked sht to us.

ronton

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2012, 01:15:53 AM »
jack, u sound mad bro.

Magnifico

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2012, 02:37:15 AM »
LOL spartan, wtf are you talking about? lol
Ronton, ask yourself this.. judging but the links i posted up. do you think that's cool? lol whatever you are thinking right now is the right answer. lol

BTW where's ataris? i heard he checks on this daily.. (must be hiding) what a coward. avoiding what he's afraid to answer. if anyone is spectating this from the outside. ask ataris this, where did he find the ripoff NRG tag. lol. anyways, I'm done here. (for now)

Anyone that REALLY knows The Energy Clan, you have our grace and also on their behalf I would love to say Happy Holidays. - Mas signing out.

ATARIS

• Eat it Hankey.
  • Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2012, 05:56:57 AM »
Sound a bit obsessive compulsive here Mag.  Keep stalking me like you do everyone else online Lol

val kilmer

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2012, 11:13:30 AM »
Mag is definitely overreacting here. He and Jack both exhibit some sort of perceived monopoly on the letters R N and G. Who honestly cares about what Ataris does, you simply just ignore him if you don't like him. Mag always has a personal vendetta against people like Ataris because he feels threatened by them. Additionally he always starts drama with people he doesn't get along with. It's his grand modus operandi. This is just another extension of his delusions.

And top clan on Hyperion? Who cares about top clans on a pug server? Honestly it's meaningless and reflects on your guy's delusions of grandeur and right to supremacy, ON A PUG server.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 11:18:08 AM by val kilmer »

Wheathin

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
  • [MMM YUNG HUMMA]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2012, 12:17:32 PM »
LOL Mag, I like how you call NRG one of the best clans on the Hyperion server.  Last time I checked, there were no comp plays on the server.  Obviously, you do not own the letters R, N and G.  So if another clan were to tag up GRN, they can do so if they please because it may stand for something completely different than your tag's meaning.  I know I sound bias since I am in RNG, but I really have no problems with anybody in NRG as well, it's just a pub server where we all play at.

First of all, do you guys see any other clans that are like this? Having 99% similar tag in the same server with large amount of players? NRG ---RNG When people press "Tab" to see the scoreboard, they can hardly notice any difference between the two clans if they just glance it through. During this time, I always see people wondering which clan is the real one and which one is the copy cat.

What really ticks me off is that I take NRG my clan as a pride but instead when you changed our special superscript tag and turned it into yours, it just suddenly make us the NRG members same as everyone else on your RNG clan which almost anyone can tag on and join instantly if they want. That is just stupid. We have our own unique superscript tag which many other clans don't. It a clan that I'm proud of. It is not just another normal clan that allows everyone to join.

Moreover, when ᴿᴺᴳ Spies tickle my anus tagged up and started to harass us, you as the RNG clan leader did not do anything at all. You said "I barely know this tickle guy". This shows that you can let anyone tag up without saying anything. You also let him harass us freely by ignoring him and this means that you hate us because if you have no hatred against us then why didn't you ask him to stop? You allowed this to happen because you wanted to do the same thing too.

Furthermore, the name you changed to, "Magnifag" was an indication that you just hate Magnifico. Even if you were just joking, when you put it up, you already had the hatred feeling against him.
And WHY THE **** do you think that Magnifico is a sociopathic awkward person who needs a lot of attention and how do you know we think he is nuts?  Well, I bet this is your real feeling against Magnifico for a long time  so you decided to make this RNG clan to annoy us and make us look like the one who is copying you guys.

You either change your clan tag or just put change the position of tag and tell whoever is tagging up that tag without telling you to SHUT THE **** UP. They really pissed me off when they talked sht to us.

Pressing tab and getting confused with RNG and NRG? Maybe we should just outright ban letters/numbers/names in general so we don't get confused for every other player.  It is not our fault that you cannot read your clan's tags on the scoreboard.  Saying that RNG are copycats is like saying your screename is a copycat of mine since we both have the letter "A" in it.  That's just absurd.

We don't take responsibilty for individuals who decide it is cool to use our RNG tag for themselves.  They do not represent RNG. You can see that real RNG members are actually in the RNG group on steam.  If you have problems with that individual, you should talk to them, not Ataris or any other RNG members.

Honestly, I don't see any problem with anybody on the server except when some people take TF2 too seriously on a pub server.  There are certain players who sometimes do take it too seriously and yell on their mic like a 3 year old when something doesn't go their way, but I don't really care since we are all just playing on a pub server.

SpartanX

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2012, 01:17:19 PM »
LOL Mag, I like how you call NRG one of the best clans on the Hyperion server.

Get it right man West Coast yo!!

Dave

• Co-Admin
  • Activity:
    0%
  • There can only be (1)Dave
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2012, 01:25:09 PM »
From what I can tell, the main problem seems to be the similarity between the two clan tags. Since the lettering is so small and my vision isn't the best, I could easily mistake any three combination of letters for NRG or RNG. Also, the lettering style isn't unique, since we use it in our donor tags.

My advice to either clan would be to find something that makes their clan tag stand out beyond the lettering style.
-Dave
Co-Admin

JackCnKing

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2012, 07:59:45 PM »
If you guys don't care about **** then why don't you just change your tag a bit huh? Why don't you do us and yourself a favor by doing that? It won't affect you guys at all, not even one bit since you don't take it ****** seriously.That way, everything will be fine and back to normal.