*AuthorTopic: Need an admin on the west coast halloween event server lots of unhappy players  (Read 3452 times)

Azure

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Just as the title explains. Lots of upset players on the server due to lack of control & order when Merasmus spawns and players are killing other players when the majority want to kill the boss. The players killing other players while the boss is up continue to grief when asked nicely to stop several times. The votekick function does nothing as a player can easily rejoin the server after being successfully voted for kicking.

Server IP: 66.151.138.182:27035

And I would like to stress this issue. The boss cannot be killed when players are killing other players and those players I've seen killing other players are showing griefer behavior in chat when yelled at by the players they've killed during a boss' attack. Lots of unhappy players due to this. This has been going on for a long time. Me and a lot of other players would really appreciate some assistance, control, and order so that the boss may be killed in a positive and griefer-free environment.

Azure

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
*Edit* We got a mod/admin in. Appreciate the assistance

JackCnKing

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
People who do that are most likely:

1. Blind
2. Apparently can't read English
3. Mental illness
4. Trollers
5. Free to play players
6. STUPID

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd, I don't think we can do anything to them because there is no official rule that says players can't kill other players when the boss spawns.

iShank

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile

5. Free to play players

Hey man don't hate on free to play players. They stopped being bad quite a while ago!

P.S. And we all know that not everyone is as good as you  ;)

JackCnKing

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
When is this "a while go" ?   :o