Community Discussion > Suggestions

Donors ability to stay in spectaor indefinitely.

(1/3) > >>

Altiar:
First off let me say that I love this server and it is the only I play on.
With that out of the way I find it irritating that donors can stay in spectate for hours on end filling a slot on the server that could be used by an actual active player. I understand why WE donors would want the ability to remain in spectate if we need to go afk for 10-15 minutes but if you are away for longer than that I would say it would be polite to disconnect and let your slot be filled by an active player. Disconnecting would not effect you at all because WE have reserved slots anyway and are only one command away from joining.

Just my two cents.

Wolfpup:
I agree. I think we need to implement a time limit, but make it a decent amount, without crippling one team for too long. I always seem to end up on the short team...

JackCnKing:
but joining in again will kick out a random player...

Wolfpup:
Yup, it will. Incentive to become a donor maybe? :P

I had to kick someone, who is on my friends list last night because they where in spec for at least an hour. I thought that was more than fair.

It's just not fair to the team that gets short changed.....it can make all the difference in a round, that 1 player. (Especially if it's a good player that can join, ya know, one who tries...)

chuy409:
Yes. I would want the system to kick me sometimes i think i am going to be back in a few minutes but dont. But i do, however, want to extend the time for an afk goes into spectator. I sometimes go to the restroom and come back to be in spectator and have to join the opposite team because there is no more room in the original team i was in.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version