*AuthorTopic: Women-tiger still being the worst admin I have ever seen in any game.  (Read 15918 times)

TotallyNotAnIshank

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: Women-tiger still being the worst admin I have ever seen in any game.
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2014, 03:49:36 PM »
she is banned from playing in the league anymore because if she is seen playing in a match, it will count as a forfeit win to the other team.

she can stay on the roster for an indefinite period of time (like these guys http://www.ugcleague.com/team_page.cfm?clan_id=5415) since she is not VAC banned, and can continue to play on her own in non-league sponsored matches. .

she is banned as of mid/late-september.

oh, and a bit more history for you:

"In season 3, Marisa was accused of cheating and we requested his/her POV demos. Conveniently, he was "kicked out of his house" once we started asking for them and was unable to provide any POV's. This caused some level of punishment and put on our "watch" list. I can't remember specifically what was done because I wasn barely active/involved with UGC at the time. Then, in season's 5 + 6 we had requested and received several POV demos throughout season and found obvious instances of hacking in the ExJedi vs hl.tf2 game and he was banned accordingly. Hopefully Marisa starts off season 8 without using hacks and plays straight up."

Getting banned in season 8 didnt do much good for her, so she had to be banned this season.

But please, let's not diverge from the topic of YOU being called a hacker into a topic of another player being a hacker.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 03:52:11 PM by TotallyNotAnIshank »
"All in all, I'm very disappointed in these players. iShank was once a senior admin on this server, and he's since become a reputable troll."

Nehalem

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2014, 04:01:27 PM »
t's not diverge from the topic of YOU being called a hacker into a topic of another player being a hacker.

I don't believe someone that has as many hours as me or this m4risa girl without a VAC ban is a cheater. You're going off topic by saying that because this girl is banned then I'm cheating too which is bullshit. I check and she's still on a roster for two teams and you still haven't posted a source showing that she's actually banned right now.
Disrespectful Admin:
women-tiger<thai [$5 long luv]-"Fuck nehalem. He can suck my dick | Damn, i cant match aimbot | Easy with that aimbot | One day im gonna catch u aimbot and gonna ban | toggle is too strong | I cant match your toggle"

TotallyNotAnIshank

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2014, 04:14:01 PM »
I don't believe someone that has as many hours as me or this m4risa girl without a VAC ban is a cheater. You're going off topic by saying that because this girl is banned then I'm cheating too which is bullshit. I check and she's still on a roster for two teams and you still haven't posted a source showing that she's actually banned right now.

7:03 PM - june.: hes a joke lol
7:03 PM - june.: doesnt know how to argue
7:04 PM - june.: claims he cant be hacking cause he has 3000 hours, sees evidence that someone with 4000 hours got banned on multiple occasions, says going off topic
7:04 PM - june.: gg

GG indeed boys!
"All in all, I'm very disappointed in these players. iShank was once a senior admin on this server, and he's since become a reputable troll."

Nehalem

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2014, 04:43:35 PM »
7:03 PM - june.: hes a joke lol
7:03 PM - june.: doesnt know how to argue
7:04 PM - june.: claims he cant be hacking cause he has 3000 hours, sees evidence that someone with 4000 hours got banned on multiple occasions, says going off topic
7:04 PM - june.: gg

GG indeed boys!

Yeah because posting a steam chat log from another madbad is GG.
Disrespectful Admin:
women-tiger<thai [$5 long luv]-"Fuck nehalem. He can suck my dick | Damn, i cant match aimbot | Easy with that aimbot | One day im gonna catch u aimbot and gonna ban | toggle is too strong | I cant match your toggle"

TotallyNotAnIshank

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2014, 04:54:10 PM »
Yeah because posting a steam chat log from another madbad is GG.

LOL not even responding to the argument and calling a fellow hyperion-goer a "madbad"? thats a new one!

http://www.ugcleague.com/players_page.cfm?player_id=76561197960670262

definitely a madbad amirite?

Nehalem

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2014, 05:18:05 PM »
LOL not even responding to the argument and calling a fellow hyperion-goer a "madbad"? thats a new one!

http://www.ugcleague.com/players_page.cfm?player_id=76561197960670262

definitely a madbad amirite?

I'm not ignoring your argument. I pointed the flaw in it and you responded with steam chat logs instead of proof.

And I know it's hard to imagine this but take a step back and put yourself in my shoes. You don't hack but kids are going full retard with the accusations. Since you're not hacking, do you respect them or think of them as the rude and frustrated children that they are? Yes, if that player thinks I hack then I consider him a madbad because I don't hack. What else could he be?
Disrespectful Admin:

TotallyNotAnIshank

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2014, 05:29:37 PM »
I'm not ignoring your argument. I pointed the flaw in it and you responded with steam chat logs instead of proof.

And I know it's hard to imagine this but take a step back and put yourself in my shoes. You don't hack but kids are going full retard with the accusations. Since you're not hacking, do you respect them or think of them as the rude and frustrated children that they are? Yes, if that player thinks I hack then I consider him a madbad because I don't hack. What else could he be?

flaw in what argument? what did u point out? nah m8 it is me thats pointing out the flaw in your argument. your logic is that  if my account has 3000 hours without hack detection i cant possibly be cheating > any account with 3000 hours without hack detection cant possibly being cheating > m4risa's account (3000+) gets banned > uh oh wat?

7:58 PM - june.: i didnt even say anything bad about him, just commented on his poor style of argumentation and he ends up calling me a madbad
7:59 PM - june.: which is a clear violation of at least 2 hyperion rules
8:09 PM - june.: 1. No foul language. Be polite and respect all players.
8:09 PM - june.: 2. No douchebag behavior. No offensive sprays or names.
8:09 PM - june.: 4. No racism. No name calling.
8:10 PM - june.: he disrespected me, acted like a douche, and called me a name
8:10 PM - june.: where is the justice

tsk tsk tsk making june feel bad, where is the justice indeed? :/

Nehalem

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2014, 05:39:50 PM »
flaw in what argument? what did u point out? nah m8 it is me thats pointing out the flaw in your argument. your logic is that  if my account has 3000 hours without hack detection i cant possibly be cheating > any account with 3000 hours without hack detection cant possibly being cheating > m4risa's account (3000+) gets banned > uh oh wat?

7:58 PM - june.: i didnt even say anything bad about him, just commented on his poor style of argumentation and he ends up calling me a madbad
7:59 PM - june.: which is a clear violation of at least 2 hyperion rules
8:09 PM - june.: 1. No foul language. Be polite and respect all players.
8:09 PM - june.: 2. No douchebag behavior. No offensive sprays or names.
8:09 PM - june.: 4. No racism. No name calling.
8:10 PM - june.: he disrespected me, acted like a douche, and called me a name
8:10 PM - june.: where is the justice

tsk tsk tsk making june feel bad, where is the justice indeed? :/

That's not exactly true. June thinks I hack and has chatted about it in the server and hackusations are disrespectful therefore I was only defending myself.

You used m4risa's situation as an argument. I asked for you to post proof of m4risa's current ban, not chat pasted, but actual proof of a UGC admin or m4risa herself stating that she is currently banned. I see her on two active team rosters and to me that's not banned.
Disrespectful Admin:

TotallyNotAnIshank

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2014, 05:47:50 PM »
That's not exactly true. June thinks I hack and has chatted about it in the server and hackusations are disrespectful therefore I was only defending myself.

You used m4risa's situation as an argument. I asked for you to post proof of m4risa's current ban, not chat pasted, but actual proof of a UGC admin or m4risa herself stating that she is currently banned. I see her on two active team rosters and to me that's not banned.

Lol i quoted u proof of Hein talking about m4risa and her past bans in season 3 and 8. idk what you consider "actual proof" lol but good luck getting m4risa to tell you in person that she is once again banned. if u need me to post the quote again, just say so :)

Nehalem

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2014, 06:02:09 PM »
Lol i quoted u proof of Hein talking about m4risa and her past bans in season 3 and 8. idk what you consider "actual proof" lol but good luck getting m4risa to tell you in person that she is once again banned. if u need me to post the quote again, just say so :)

The forum threads that you posted including the frag vids are recent and have nothing to do with whoever made the mistake of banning her in season 3 and 8. So please, post a relevent link explaining that m4risa is banned right now or please go try to find another TF2 player with 3000+ hours and a 9 year badge on their steam account that is a suspected cheater and has been banned. All of the cheaters that I have seen in Tf2 are using two day old accounts, spinning in circles and spamming shit in chat advertising their hacks.

You don't seem to be an admin here so I'm not sure why you're the one here posting.As fun as this has been ishank, there doesn't seem to be much more to discuss.

I can say once again that I don't have any cheats on my PC and that I'm just interested in casually playing TF2. I have provided all that I can to show my innocence. Nobody can possibly find any proof of my supposed cheating in those demos because there's nothing to find. How else is someone supposed to prove that they're legit?
Disrespectful Admin:

TotallyNotAnIshank

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2014, 06:35:36 PM »
The forum threads that you posted including the frag vids are recent and have nothing to do with whoever made the mistake of banning her in season 3 and 8. So please, post a relevent link explaining that m4risa is banned right now or please go try to find another TF2 player with 3000+ hours and a 9 year badge on their steam account that is a suspected cheater and has been banned. All of the cheaters that I have seen in Tf2 are using two day old accounts, spinning in circles and spamming shit in chat advertising their hacks.

oh man u dont want to get me started...
http://www.ugcleague.com/forum/showthread.php?6662-Moose-s-VAC-Ban
7 year old account VAC banned for cheating.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/tf2moose/

checkmate bitch.

You don't seem to be an admin here so I'm not sure why you're the one here posting.As fun as this has been ishank, there doesn't seem to be much more to discuss.

OUCH OUCH bringing up the admin history are u? on the contrary, there's a LOT more to discuss here buddy.
1st, u having 0 competitive history and playing better than all of the professional level players that i listed. i mean if u did have ANY competitive history, u would have played that card by now  ;).
2nd. a vast majority of the people on the server by now know that ur hacking, thanks to ur failing logic and arguments.
3rd. u also state that having 3k hours on tf2 makes u immune to even being suspected of cheating. well i brought up 2 examples of (1 being one of the most famous highlander snipers in North America being banned, and the other being a head-admin in a league that was banned for cheats).

I mean i see how you want your 3k hours and 9-year badge to server as a "shield" in your defense, but lol while that may get u off the hook from those lotus admins, its not gonna work here buddy.

go hack somewhere else please.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 06:40:10 PM by TotallyNotAnIshank »

Nehalem

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2014, 07:03:00 PM »
I have already explained that I'm not good enough to play at platinum level competitive. Having competitive experience or not means absolutely nothing, it simply never interested me. Especially highlander. But being good enough for platinum and not playing in the UGC league somehow automatically means that I cheat? I don't see the logic.

Mentioning the hours played and years without VAC ban is to support my argument, not prove it without doubt.

Can you provide proof that I hack ishank? Like legitimately find a specific tick of any demo that shows inhuman reaction times? my K:D was 7.68 on the 14th. Would you like the demos posted for that entire day?

Disrespectful Admin:

TotallyNotAnIshank

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2014, 07:33:38 PM »
You don't seem to be an admin here

nah m8 i dont got THAT much free time on my hands plus, as you said, i'm not even an admin here. i go could go thru the demos but u should ask one of the admins maybe hmm?