Team Fortress 2 > News and Updates

4/17/12 TF2 Issues

(1/1)

Plasma:
With today's latest TF2 update, Valve released a bit more than hats and localization updates. They actually managed to break SourceMod, our plugin management tool.

We've spent a lot of time this afternoon trying to figure how to bring the servers back online as soon as possible, and in the end we had to disable a lot of plugins. This post will be updated as progress is made. We are hoping the SourceMod dev team will release a fix by tomorrow. [dot]Sorry again for the inconvenience.[/dot]

Time: 4/17/12 @ 10:20PM PST 11:15PM PST
4/18/12 @ 12:25PM 2:10AM 12:25PM

I think I've fixed the lag issues. We need to test it live with 32 players however to be sure..

What's broken:
Server: Payload
-Nothing!

Server: Payload Votation
-Nothing!

I believe I've fixed all the damage from last night's TF2 update. If you notice something is still broken, please report it here or to me.
As a bonus, I've installed a plugin called Medic Ammo. What it does is show the current ammo of the player you are healing if you're medic. You can change the HUD color and position by typing "sm_settings" in console in-game. Let us know what you think, this is a simple test.

Plasma:
Update.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version