Team Fortress 2 > Full Rotation Server

Make second server 24/7 goldrush and dustbowl?

(1/3) > >>

DrunkUncle:
I see this second server sits empty 95% of the time and I was thinking what if Goldrush was taken off the payload server and put on this server with dustbowl and have them switch back and forth every 45 minutes or whatever it may be. Then we could make the current payload server a hybrid between payload and control point and add a few cp maps like, egypt, gorge, process, and steel. I feel like this way, all the regulars on the payload server (including myself) who hate goldrush never have to play it and we have more variety, and if they do want to, they can hop on the other server. Meanwhile, the dustbowl/goldrush server would fill up easier because its a 24/7 dustbowl/goldrush server, and we might even see 2 full hyperion servers on our server menus every once and a while.
Maybe make this server a 24 person server too and bump it up if its always full?
Thoughts/discussion???

cowking:
I suggest beta maps.

Vic-Dog:

--- Quote from: DrunkUncle on August 01, 2014, 03:16:22 PM ---I see this second server sits empty 95% of the time and I was thinking what if Goldrush was taken off the payload server and put on this server with dustbowl and have them switch back and forth every 45 minutes or whatever it may be. Then we could make the current payload server a hybrid between payload and control point and add a few cp maps like, egypt, gorge, process, and steel. I feel like this way, all the regulars on the payload server (including myself) who hate goldrush never have to play it and we have more variety, and if they do want to, they can hop on the other server. Meanwhile, the dustbowl/goldrush server would fill up easier because its a 24/7 dustbowl/goldrush server, and we might even see 2 full hyperion servers on our server menus every once and a while.
Maybe make this server a 24 person server too and bump it up if its always full?
Thoughts/discussion???

--- End quote ---

+1  8)

JackCnKing:
I like the suggestion but I don't think Goldrush should be taken off the Payload server though..

Plasma:
Gah forgot to reply! I will! There are good ideas here!
Sorry! >.<

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version