*AuthorTopic: A solution for the second server  (Read 12899 times)

DrunkUncle

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: A solution for the second server
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2014, 08:41:12 PM »
Love playing on the rotation server, my one complaint is the ctf maps, I think they should all be taken off cause ctf just sucks. 2fort came on tonight which was hard to believe. They usually just hurt server population. Maybe just take out 2fort, doublecross is pretty bad too, but I don't mind Turbine.
"But if you were right and someone was using a bot then recording a demo and posting it here and having someone experienced review it tick by tick would reveal that bot and you could "catch" me."
"I was never kicked from the server?"

Jaunty

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2014, 10:09:20 PM »
Couldn't agree more, Drunk Uncle. As mentioned in earlier posts there are certain maps that just don't work well for a starting community.  2Fort is for a niche group of people.  As happy as I am to see this server *and the payload server at max capacity for several hours, this map rotation still needs tweaking.  2Fort, along with junction, standin, doublecross, hydro, doomsday, and yukon should have never have been implemented.  Thank you for the support Drunkle (that's just how I say your name in my head) and everyone else that has helped to fill this server, even if you're waiting in queue for the payload server.  This is a community effort, afterall.

Edit: And 5gorge.  For the love of God, take it out! It's so awful that it isn't been nominated yet!
« Last Edit: December 04, 2014, 10:17:07 PM by Jaunty »

Wolfpup

• TF2 Admin - Rank: 2
  • Junior Admin
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2014, 07:15:59 AM »
I left when 2fort came up. 32 slot server on that map is just plain ol chaos.

The rest mentioned, I'm ok with, at this point. Tis subject to change but I support 2fort being removed.

Jaunty

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2014, 09:46:24 AM »
Is there a way to turn all talk on via a player vote instead of asking the admins to do it on this server? That makes it much more enjoyable while filling it.

Fila!

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2014, 05:41:38 PM »
I support the removal of 2fort, doublecross, standin, doosmday and all of koth.