*AuthorTopic: Clan Rankings  (Read 3011 times)

Active members:
Dave(1) Plasma(1) MeNimrod(2)

MeNimrod

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
Clan Rankings
« on: September 09, 2011, 04:15:22 PM »
Greeting from T2D!
We recently found your server and have playing on it for the past week or so, and plan on being regulars because we enjoy your server a lot to say the least. I see you guys have a cool little stat mod that keeps track of both individual stats along with clan stats, when we type 'gameme' in chat.  I came here today to ask if we could be placed in that ranking list, as we like to see how we stack up against other clans. I asume that it normally just picks up on the clan tags, but for some reason it does not recognize us as being a clan in your server. This is how our names looks in game:
T2D | MeNimrod

If an admin, or someone of the sort, could help figure out a way to get us on that list it would be greatly appreciated :)
Thanks again for the great server!!!

Dave

• Co-Admin
  • Activity:
    0%
  • There can only be (1)Dave
    • View Profile
Re: Clan Rankings
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2011, 04:36:58 PM »
Welcome and glad to have you guys on our server(s)!

For clan tags to be picked up, you have to have the same symbol before and after a clan tag. For example, |T2D| MeNimrod should be picked up. I'd recommend altering your tags for a day so that gameMe can pick up on it. Aftwerward, you should be able to go back to your old tags.

Let me know if it works.
-Dave
Co-Admin

Plasma

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
    • HyperionGaming.org
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2011, 05:33:14 PM »
Welcome.

As Dave said, some clan tags are a bit harder to get recognized by the GameMe stats plugin than others. We added "T2D |" as your clan tag. It will take a day or two for the plugin to create and associate your profiles with the clan ID. We'll check again tomorrow.

You can try to connect on the servers later today, and the plugin might now understand the tag. If some clan members are not added to your clan, let us know. We can add them manually if needed.
Public Group:
--
Private Group:

MeNimrod

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2011, 06:04:21 PM »
Thanks for the quick replies. Looks as though we have been added :)
ty ty