*AuthorTopic: Admin Applications  (Read 1301 times)

bedub1

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Admin Applications
« on: July 25, 2023, 06:25:30 PM »
Hello!

We need more Admins.  Or more specifically, we need more people that can change which map we are playing.  Is there a level below Admin that can perform this functionality?  If not, let's add about 4-5 more Admins, so that one is always playing on the server.

Thanks,
Bedub1

Presto

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: Admin Applications
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2023, 09:55:36 AM »
The maps need to change in a consistent manner.

blarky

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2023, 11:15:47 PM »
Tried to take a reasonably accurate tally on recent server attendance based from the MOTD banner.  The times listed there are directly from Steam, for the last 2 weeks.  Outside of Enforcer, Smile, and Wolfpup.... pretty much nobody else listed there has been on the server in the last 2 weeks, much less the last 2 years.  Or 5+ years?   Overall, this MOTD graphic is very outdated and not at all representative of who is currently playing at the server.  Sorry if I got you wrong or misinterpreted the data (not all of you are on my friends list).   It's worth noting that Hyperion had a few admins added in the last couple of years.  Of those, Stuperfox has a respectable 20 hours in the past 2 weeks.  I know Enzo has been around as well.   Otherwise there are lots of times where we need someone to change the map but nobody is around to do it.  Tonight was a good example of this.  The vote got changed to Thundermountain, but it's not a good map to keep the server alive and thus it died. 

Headkitten

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2023, 12:25:42 PM »
The issue is Plasma does not give a fuck. He hasn't played TF2 in forever and is just pocketing our money. Time to switch to a different server!