*AuthorTopic: For the people accusing me of cheating  (Read 44985 times)

Kzamo123

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
  • I do things with my thing and stuff.
    • View Profile
Re: For the people accusing me of cheating
« Reply #105 on: October 22, 2014, 01:26:01 PM »
Stop wasting your time with these incompetent admins and come back to the lotus servers.  You already showed tick by tick how you weren't hacking but they are too proud and inexperienced to admit and/or understand when they are wrong.

Why would you want to play on such a community?

P.s. that YouTube video has horrible fps (look at the number in the upper right), that's why l it's choppy.  The demo isn't choppy.

Also I can confirm one of our lotus admins (luop90) did the tick by tick review he posted on the last page.

If you confirm he did a tick by tick review, then you're basically admitting he photoshoped those pics. As those crosshairs dont match the video I posted. I literally posted video evidence that he does indeed hack and yet you still defend him. Please take nehalem to lotusclan, we dont want him.
I love you

proloser

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 22, 2014, 02:35:57 PM »
If you  confirm he did a tick by tick review, then you're basically admitting he photoshoped those pics. As those crosshairs dont match the video I posted. I literally posted video evidence that he does indeed hack and yet you still defend him. Please take nehalem to lotusclan, we dont want him.
You aren't that bright are you?  Those are luops custom crosshairs.  I'm not going to keep responding, but felt  the need to correct the serious but absolutely false allegation against our admin.  Besides luop (who is also an admin on tf2c) never even knew who nehalem was until I asked him to do a breakdown of the video.  Why would he make shit up and spend hours photo shopping?  As for your video, It's already been clearly shown that he wasn't hacking (http://hyperiongaming.org/index.php?topic=745.msg7706#msg7706) - its just that you can't tell the difference from skill.  No worries though, that's abundantly clear now.  Feel free to show him making kills in far fewer frames than the ~20 something he usually does (proving he has the reaction time of a human, not bot) and I'll be happy to retract my statement.  Barring that you are just blowing smoke.

I hope he does come back to our servers - we don't mind players that are better than our admins.

Luop's explanation:

Last post from me on this.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 03:47:27 PM by proloser, Reason: luop response »

Kzamo123

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
  • I do things with my thing and stuff.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 23, 2014, 02:35:33 AM »
Are you honestly going to sit there and deny the video evidence behind a wall of "Its low frames" and support yours with screenshots?

Edit: Also for the hell of it, here's another demo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgsEqyFvYZI&feature=youtu.be
« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 03:55:50 AM by Kzamo123 »
I love you

ATARIS

• Eat it Hankey.
  • Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 08, 2014, 03:01:35 PM »
IN LIGHT OF HIM BEING CAUGHT CHEATING.

I TOLD YOU SO.

I am awaiting the novel you're about to write Nehalem.

DrunkUncle

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 08, 2014, 05:25:30 PM »
He's probably too embarrassed to come back and say something lol that sorry sack o' shit.
So is this guy gonna get banned finally, now that he was caught by a mod for using cheats, not that it wasn't already obvious that he was hacking?
« Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 05:42:47 PM by DrunkUncle »
"But if you were right and someone was using a bot then recording a demo and posting it here and having someone experienced review it tick by tick would reveal that bot and you could "catch" me."
"I was never kicked from the server?"

Nehalem

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 08, 2014, 05:49:02 PM »
Hi again everyone. Just to be clear, I never got caught hacking because I don't hack. I haven't even played on these servers since October 15th so I think you're confusing me with someone else.

Have a good one.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 06:10:03 PM by Nehalem »
Disrespectful Admin:
women-tiger<thai [$5 long luv]-"Fuck nehalem. He can suck my dick | Damn, i cant match aimbot | Easy with that aimbot | One day im gonna catch u aimbot and gonna ban | toggle is too strong | I cant match your toggle"

womentigerthai

• No Posting
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile

DrunkUncle

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 08, 2014, 06:23:37 PM »
Hi again everyone. Just to be clear, I never got caught hacking because I don't hack. I haven't even played on these servers since October 15th so I think you're confusing me with someone else.

Have a good one.

Lol trolling douche
"But if you were right and someone was using a bot then recording a demo and posting it here and having someone experienced review it tick by tick would reveal that bot and you could "catch" me."

DrQuantum

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
  • aka FishFrog
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: November 08, 2014, 06:31:36 PM »

Have a good one.

Nehalem

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 08, 2014, 07:10:15 PM »
http://darktf2.site.nfoservers.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:7822366&advType=steamid&Submit

enough said ...
I'm not sure what you're trying but I haven't played any TF2 mario kart crap, that is some bullshit. What would be the point in hacking in a racing game? You're not even shooting anything right? Pretty funny.

I have 209 hours logged on this server without any detection. But you're not interested in the truth, you're just still sore as fuck.

Sad to see this Hyperion community still consists of completely wrong and angry pieces of shit.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 07:12:48 PM by Nehalem »
Disrespectful Admin:
women-tiger<thai [$5 long luv]-"Fuck nehalem. He can suck my dick | Damn, i cant match aimbot | Easy with that aimbot | One day im gonna catch u aimbot and gonna ban | toggle is too strong | I cant match your toggle"

DrunkUncle

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: November 08, 2014, 08:03:39 PM »
I have 209 hours logged on this server without any detection. But you're not interested in the truth, you're just still sore as fuck.
What would he have to be sore about, youre a proven hacker, you stopped playing on Hyperion, and everyone was right about your hacks all along. Sounds like you're still sore.

TotallyNotAnIshank

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: November 09, 2014, 02:00:08 AM »
But you're not interested in the truth, you're just still sore as fuck.

Sad to see this Hyperion community still consists of completely wrong and angry pieces of shit.

woah man thats some serious language u got there regarding genuine proof of u getting SMAC detected for hacking on another server. u mind bringing it down a notch please? this is a christian gaming community after all. thx.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 02:03:51 AM by TotallyNotAnIshank, Reason: ;) »
"All in all, I'm very disappointed in these players. iShank was once a senior admin on this server, and he's since become a reputable troll."

Nehalem

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: November 09, 2014, 11:20:26 AM »
woah man thats some serious language u got there regarding genuine proof of u getting SMAC detected for hacking on another server.

It's not proof though. I have never played on that server. I'm not sure if I destroyed that server owner in another server which prompted him to produce a fake ban on his server or one of the sore losers here made that happen.

My tf/downloads/maps folder was last modified on 10/5 when it downloaded pl_curve from this Hyperion server. Your fake ban with the wrong IP claims I was playing and getting banned on 10/29. There's no mariokart/minecraft shit in my TF2 folder.

« Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 11:37:18 AM by Nehalem »
Disrespectful Admin:

DrunkUncle

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: November 09, 2014, 01:07:46 PM »
Thats a completely foolproof way of proving your innocence. You're right the admin probably got mad cause you're the best sniper in the world and faked a ban that is impossible to fake, a ban that a anti-cheat mod detects, because he was upset that you're so good. We're all idiots guys, he got us, he deleted mariokart and took a screenshot of his tf folder afterwards.

Nehalem

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: November 09, 2014, 01:40:28 PM »
Thats a completely foolproof way of proving your innocence. You're right the admin probably got mad cause you're the best sniper in the world and faked a ban that is impossible to fake, a ban that a anti-cheat mod detects, because he was upset that you're so good. We're all idiots guys, he got us, he deleted mariokart and took a screenshot of his tf folder afterwards.

I didn't delete anything and I can't fake the date modified on the folder. The mario kart shit is from the halloween event which was well after 10/5. If I played on that server my game would have downloaded the map required and changed that modified date on the folder.

You are indeed all idiots.
Disrespectful Admin: