*AuthorTopic: Thank this server all players  (Read 2518 times)

dakr0819

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Thank this server all players
« on: November 11, 2013, 01:11:57 PM »

Hello everyone,I'm Trojan(Error).
This is my first published article,I've been on this server some days, these times are very happy.
As you can see ... about 25 days, I got 23 times MVP, which is very valuable,
I have these results, it is because my teammates to help me.

But there are some things I want to make clear, and apologize.
First of all, in fact, English is not my language,I used to help my English translation machines...
(Yes. .. Maybe this is why I use a lot of strange words with sentences.)
I am very sorry about this thing, and sometimes I can not understand many things in the game, of course, I'll try to get to know my teammates what to say. X_X
Sometimes, if I did not respond or did not answer, I just do not know how to reply or I do not know what to say.
If you are very curious about how I collaborate with my teammates when be a Medic,
I can tell you, I usually observe my teammates how to act, and guess what they want me to do,
Of course ... sometimes I do not understand, or I misunderstood, so do a lot of stupid things,when you use the voice, I can not understand what you said. (For English listening I'm really bad at this.)
But when you scold me, I can still feel it...I'm really very sorry about these things.
(Sometimes I can even feel some people do not like Chinese people, I am going to clarify,Most people who come to this server is "Taiwanese", a small number of "Chinese people", but if you think this is the same ... Hmn ...)
But I want to say is that I am still very glad I came to this server,
Still have a lot of good people on this server, every day, so many interesting things happen!
I really like this place. : ) And I will continue to support this server.
Thank you!

Wolfpup

• TF2 Admin - Rank: 2
  • Junior Admin
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: Thank this server all players
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2013, 01:45:30 PM »
Welcome. I have played with you quite a bit recently.

Let me say sorry if I have ever been bitchy. I have a love hate relationship with medics. (Mostly hate these days.)

I can be at 15 health, while 3 medics over heal the same person right in front of me, leaving me to go find health, or bitch over the mic. It gets annoying, and sometimes I can't help but be sarcastic over the mic. Like: "It's ok, I didn't want heals anyway".

I'm working on it though. :)

TF2 101:

FYI (all) medics, you can overheal more than 1 person in game. ;) The more over-healed players around you, the better off you are. I know, I'm almost at a 1000 hrs as medic. /TF2 101

Anyway, again, I apologize if I was ever snarky. It's not you personally, it's medics in general.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2013, 08:06:18 AM by Wolfpup »

Waldo

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2013, 05:06:58 PM »
Medic101 : Don't die.  :D

Vic-Dog

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2013, 11:27:27 PM »
Welcome to the servers. Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself.
See you in game! 8)

Plasma

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
    • HyperionGaming.org
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2013, 11:31:31 AM »
Welcome to the servers :) Great screenshots there!
We always need more medics, especially good medics! I mostly play sniper, so I don't get to meet a lot of medics heh, which is normal. I don't push lil' cart enough.
--
As for some players getting a bit too aggressive if they think you're ignoring them, don't worry too much about it (except if they take it too far, then you can contact an admin to report them). After all, we're all a bit competitive, otherwise we wouldn't be playing a multiplayer FPS ;) Plus, I know average player skill on the Payload #1 server (and Payload #2 as well) is quite high compared to other public servers, so everybody wants to win and improve their stats.

By the way, you can see your stats here: http://stats.hyperiongaming.org/playerinfo/214432 Currently ranked #38th best medic ;) You can see your stats in-game as well by typing in chat "!gameme" without the "".
--
If you have any questions/issues, feel free to contact an admin or me directly either via PM or the Contact page.

Thank you very much your donations (thank you to all our donors in fact!) and see you in-game!
Public Group:
--
Private Group: