*AuthorTopic: Summer 2014 Giveaway Thread!  (Read 49884 times)

Plasma

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
    • HyperionGaming.org
Summer 2014 Giveaway Thread!
« on: July 03, 2014, 12:26:29 PM »
THIS CONTEST IS NOW OVER!

Giveaway Thread

Welcome to Summer 2014 Giveaway Thread! If you would like to participate, please read the rules very carefully; there are a few requirements you must meet in order to receive your prize! There are two sections in this thread: a simplified version and the detailed complete version.

Giveaway Rules Simplified:
This section is a simplified version of the giveaway rules. However, you must make sure you read the long version carefully as well. You may be disqualified for not meeting all the contest requirements!

1). To participate, you must make ONE post in the giveaway thread using your Forum account (no Guest, no multiple accounts allowed). Post only ONCE!
2). You must be a member of our official steam group and you must have a valid e-mail address and SteamID in your forum profile. We will send you a confirmation email if you win, and we will use the specified SteamID to grant you Donor membership. We will not use another SteamID!
3). Giveaway is open to current Donors, Verified Members and Regular Members. Winners will be picked randomly using a Random Number Generator.
4). One winner per prize. For the Grand Prize, everybody is eligible once again.;
5). Prizes: 1 month of Donor membership and a small gift. Finally, one Grand Mystery Prize!
6). We reserve the rights to change the rules of this giveaway at any time.
7). Admins are not allowed to participate (sorry guys!)

Giveaway Rules (Please Read Carefully!)
To be eligible to win a prize during our Summer 2014 Giveaway, each participant must meet these simple yet important requirements.

1). You must be a registered member of http://www.hyperiongaming.org and its forums. Guests will be excluded from the giveaway. If you are not registered already, please head over to: http://hyperiongaming.org/index.php?action=register and follow the instructions carefully.
2). You must be a member of our official Steam group. If your name is drawn and you are not a member of our steam group, you will be disqualified and another name will be drawn instead. You may join our Steam group very easily by simply clicking this link: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/hyperiongaming then click Join group.
3). To participate in the giveaway, you simply need to make ONE post in this same thread. Here is the link to the giveaway thread just in case (the page will simply refresh): http://hyperiongaming.org/index.php?topic=706.0 You may post anything you wish, it doesn't matter (it must still adhere to forum rules obviously). This is the way you enter our contest.
4). Post only ONCE. This is very important. You may be disqualified if you post several times in the giveaway thread. Do not try to cheat by posting using multiple accounts. If we catch you, we will disqualify your accounts from entering the current and the following giveaways.
5). Your forum profile must include your SteamID. We will give Donor membership access to the SteamID specified in your forum profile. In order to prevent cheating, we will not accept to give Donor membership to another SteamID.
6). Your forum profile must include a valid e-mail address. We will send you a confirmation email to that address if you have won a prize. We will also send you a Private Message through our forums. You must claim your prize to receive it.
7). You may enter the giveaway at any time until July 19th at midnight Pacific Time. Posts marked after that date will be disqualified.
8 ). HyperionGaming.org admins are not allowed to enter the giveaway.
9). We may change the rules of this giveaway at any time if we deem it necessary.

Questions:
How do I find my SteamID?
I recommend visiting this site: http://steamidfinder.com/
Open Steam while logged in. Then click on Community: you should see a URL that looks like http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/12319230912318238/home on top. Copy this URL and paste it in the website I linked above. Your SteamID will look like this: STEAM_0:X:ABCDEF.

How do I enter my SteamID in my forum profile?
Once you have found your SteamID, go to your forum profile on our website (http://hyperiongaming.org/index.php?action=profile) Then hover on Modify Profile and select Forum Profile. Scroll to the bottom of the page and find: Donor Steam ID. This is where you must enter your SteamID. Click Change Profile when done. To check if you've properly entered your SteamID, go back to your Profile page: http://hyperiongaming.org/index.php?action=profile You should see an entry with Donor Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:999139 You're done!

I'm already a Donor! Am I eligible? If I win, what happens?
Yes, Donors are allowed to enter the Giveaway. If you are a current Donor, and you win a prize, we will simply extend your current membership.

How will you pick the winners?
We will generate a random number using a Random Number Generator. We then associate that number to the Reply number in the Giveaway Thread. If your Reply number matches the Random Number, you won!

At what time will you pick a winner?
We will pick winners starting Monday, July 14th. Two winners will be selected everyday until July 19th. On July 20th, all participants (even those who already won) are again eligible to win the Grand Prize.

How will I know if I've won?
We will send you a confirmation email to the email address specific in your forum profile. We will also send you a Private Message through the forums.

How will I claim my prize?
You must reply either to our confirmation email or our private message. We will give you plenty of time to get back to us, and obviously your Donor membership will only start once you've claimed your prize.

What are the prizes again?
Each winner will receive one month of Donor membership. Donor membership includes access to our TF2 servers reserved slots, special in-game chat tag and special forum access. Verified Membership benefits are also included. In total, 12 months of Donor membership will be given away. Grand prize is a mystery!

I still have questions!
You may send your questions regarding this giveaway to: admin@hyperiongaming.org or you can send a Private Message to Plasma.

From everybody here at HyperionGaming.org, we wish you guys good luck!!

BONUS: IF we get more than 50 participants by the end of the giveaway (July 19th), we'll add another Grand Mystery Prize for July 20th. Meaning two Grand Winners instead of one. For the Grand Mystery Prize, everybody who entered the giveaway will be eligible to win once again (even those who already won a prize). So make sure you spread the word to other players on the servers!
« Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 02:38:28 PM by Plasma »
Public Group:
--
Private Group:

Legolols

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
  • I play CS.
    • View Profile
Re: Summer 2014 Giveaway Thread!
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2014, 01:25:39 PM »
First.

Naive

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2014, 02:08:11 PM »
In

--
July, 18th: Summer Giveaway Winner: #12!
« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 06:36:03 PM by Plasma »

amanderr

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2014, 02:15:17 PM »
 8)

--
July, 15th: Summer Giveaway Winner: #3!
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 09:47:18 PM by Plasma »

chuy409

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2014, 02:49:16 PM »
 :P

JackCnKing

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2014, 02:50:47 PM »
Let's go  :)

lvl_halo

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2014, 02:56:34 PM »
heyyyyo free stuff

420Foy

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2014, 02:58:22 PM »
Thank you guys!!

Eraserpie

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2014, 03:51:36 PM »
here we come, on our way, we don't got no job today, we don't want one anyway
hi its hairflip

BGD

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
  • I'm on the no fly list :-/
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2014, 04:08:05 PM »
If I win a Festive Force of Nature,  please give it to Chuy   8)

Yolo Swaggins

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2014, 04:26:24 PM »
My body is ready

--
July, 18th: Summer Giveaway Winner: #10!
« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 11:55:49 PM by Plasma »

YO! Sushi

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
  • SECRET, not telling u anythin bou me, u stalker!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2014, 04:40:06 PM »
hi it's me, not hairflip :D
YO, MANE! WASSUP, MANE? I'M YO SUSHI! U KNOE ME?

Janet Jackson

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2014, 05:18:16 PM »
8)

--
July, 15th: Summer Giveaway Winner: #4!
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 09:47:36 PM by Plasma »

Wabbits