*AuthorTopic: Please unban me.  (Read 2612 times)

Active members:
Plasma(2) Nehalem(3)

Nehalem

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Please unban me.
« on: August 08, 2014, 03:46:56 AM »
Name used: Nehalem
STEAM_0:1:7822366

I played on this server for some time yesterday or the day before and when I tried to join today it shows that I'm permanently banned. I didn't see any reason listed on the ban page either. I didn't get kicked while playing nor do I think I broke any rules. If someone thought I was cheating, they are mistaken. My steam account is from 2005.... I don't cheat.

Thanks.
Disrespectful Admin:
women-tiger<thai [$5 long luv]-"Fuck nehalem. He can suck my dick | Damn, i cant match aimbot | Easy with that aimbot | One day im gonna catch u aimbot and gonna ban | toggle is too strong | I cant match your toggle"

Plasma

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
    • HyperionGaming.org
Re: Please unban me.
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2014, 12:31:13 AM »
Hey Nehalem,

You've been banned because you're being suspected of cheating (aimbot). I still need to talk to other admins before deciding to remove your ban or not. It seems you've been banned before (http://www.tf2newbs.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:7822366) Do you know why?

I'll update this post.
Public Group:
--
Private Group:

Nehalem

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2014, 01:14:16 AM »
Hey Nehalem,

You've been banned because you're being suspected of cheating (aimbot). I still need to talk to other admins before deciding to remove your ban or not. It seems you've been banned before (http://www.tf2newbs.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:7822366) Do you know why?

I'll update this post.

Yes I remember that ban from years back. I shot at someone on the other side of the map and during that shot a cloaked spy walked in front of my crosshair and ended up getting headshot. That was enough proof for that server owner to ban me. This was a weird coincidence, I was not cheating in any way.

I assure you that I don't cheat, that would defeat the entire point of the game and remove any entertainment from it. Wouldn't Vac have caught me by now? If I was going to be a cheating piece of crap then I would probably use throw away accounts and not my nine year old account.

ps, the image verification on these forums is getting the better of me..

Disrespectful Admin:
women-tiger<thai [$5 long luv]-"Fuck nehalem. He can suck my dick | Damn, i cant match aimbot | Easy with that aimbot | One day im gonna catch u aimbot and gonna ban | toggle is too strong | I cant match your toggle"

Plasma

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
    • HyperionGaming.org
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2014, 10:40:00 PM »
Alright, thanks for the explanation.
I've removed your ban, you should be able to join our servers once again. Let me know if you can't.

As for the image verification, I know it's quite tricky. We're always hit by lots of spambots, and a lower security level doesn't stop them sadly. You don't need to go through the verification after 3 posts I believe.
Public Group:
--
Private Group:

Nehalem

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2014, 02:46:19 PM »
Alright, thanks for the explanation.
I've removed your ban, you should be able to join our servers once again. Let me know if you can't.

As for the image verification, I know it's quite tricky. We're always hit by lots of spambots, and a lower security level doesn't stop them sadly. You don't need to go through the verification after 3 posts I believe.

Thanks, it let me in.
Disrespectful Admin: