Community Discussion > General Discussion

Introduce Yourselves

(1/203) > >>

Dave:
Hey guys, I created this thread so members could introduce themselves.

Hadden:
Hey guys,

My name is Axon, my RL name is Mark, call me either.

I play on HG servers exclusively, and if TF2 master servers happen to be down, I don't play.  I've been playing on their server since launch, and having a great time.

Great regulars, and always seeing new faces.  Look forward to meeting many of you on the forums as well as in-game.

I come from a long line of MMOs, FPS, ran several servers, and an "Honored Member" on the NEXON forums.  All that means is that I have been lending a helping hand to players for years, and NEXON has recognized me for that.  No, I don't get paid.  Maybe one day I can become a Community Relations Manager, and get salary :)

Invite your friends, and look us up in-game.

Happy fragging!

- Mark "Axon"

sour skittles:
Hey guys, my name is Young and i go by sour skittles in game.

I was a fps fan ever since counterstrike 1.6 if you guys ever remember that game.  I also played couple mmorpgs, but I must say i have the most fun out of fps games.  tf2 was very hard to get used to because you have pipe bombs?? and arrows, and knives in the battle rather than list of guns.

my favorite class for tf2 is sniper, demoknight (with persian persuader), and spy.   

see u guys in game!

T-Shirt Ninja:
Hello everyone, I am T-Shirt Ninja.
I've played TF2 since it came out (well, nearly), and I had a brief spell of CS:Source back there at some point. TF2 is about the only multiplayer FPS I play, as I tend to prefer strategy games on the whole. If anyone is interested in RTS or turn-based games, let me know, I can see if we can set up some games. Also, I play World of Tanks.
I belonged to another clan, All Hardware, until it imploded earlier this year, where I was an active member and was awarded admin privileges for it.
I will be playing a lot less in a few weeks, when the fall quarter (yes, quarters, I go to UC San Diego, we're weird like that) starts, as I will have an extremely full class schedule on top of work. Until then, I will see all of you around in game quite a bit!

T-Shirt

torankusu:
Hey, guys. I just started playing in one of the servers a couple of days ago. I think my boyfriend joined it to kill time while waiting to auto-join another server we sometimes play in, but I followed him in and we ended up staying in it. I've been joining the HG servers a lot rather than the usual ones I visit and, F2P noobs aside, I've been having a good time and the people I've been seeing are usually friendly. I was invited to the HG Steam group yesterday and decided to check out the forums.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version