*AuthorTopic: Winter Giveaway 2013 (late)!  (Read 14302 times)

Plasma

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
    • HyperionGaming.org
Winter Giveaway 2013 (late)!
« on: January 02, 2014, 12:17:53 PM »
THIS CONTEST IS NOW OVER!

Better late than never, eh?
First off, I'm sorry for starting this year's, or I should say this past year's Winter Giveaway 3 weeks late. I was away for 10 days and my laptop had to be sent for repairs (BSoD!!!), but enough about my exciting personal life. Yes, the Steam Winter sales are now over. It's sad, what am I going to spend all my money on now? I need more Early Access titles I've never heard of! It's OK though. We've got you covered once again with our amazing, exciting, glorious WINTER GIVEAWAY 2013! By now, you should know how it works... but for all of you who joined us in the past 5 months:

We will be giving away 9 months of Donor membership and a final Grand Mystery Prize!

To participate, please follow this link: http://hyperiongaming.org/index.php?topic=632.0 and make sure you read the giveaway rules carefully. The winners will be picked randomly from the giveaway thread starting on January 17th ending on January 26th for the Grand Prize. You may register for the giveaway at any time until January 25th at midnight Pacific Time.

BONUS: IF we get more than 50 participants by the end of the giveaway (January 25th), we'll add another Grand Mystery Prize for January 26th. Meaning two Grand Winners instead of one. For the Grand Mystery Prize, everybody who entered the giveaway will be eligible to win once again (even those who already won a prize). So make sure you spread the word to other players on the servers!

Do not post in this thead! The giveaway thread is here: http://hyperiongaming.org/index.php?topic=632.0
Good luck and happy new year! (late, again!)
« Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 10:33:59 PM by Plasma »
Public Group:
--
Private Group:

Plasma

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
    • HyperionGaming.org
Re: Winter Giveaway 2013 (late)!
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2014, 05:28:09 PM »
Giveaway Winners:
Jan, 17th: CORYGUNZ won 1 month of Donor membership + Mark of the Ninja **CLAIMED**
Jan, 18th: Coeuragejust won 1 month of Donor membership + Castle Crashers **CLAIMED**
Jan, 19th: lvl_halo won 1 month of Donor membership + Legend of Grimrock **CLAIMED**
Jan, 20th: slteeaalm won 1 month of Donor membership + Sanctum 2 **CLAIMED**
Jan, 21st: myelin won 1 month of Donor membership + Hotline Miami **CLAIMED**
Jan, 22nd: tc566 won 1 month of Donor membership + Chivalry: Medieval Warfare **CLAIMED**
Jan, 23rd: Granny won 1 month of Donor membership + Bastion **CLAIMED**
Jan, 24th: Falconeer won 1 month of Donor membership + Chivalry: Medieval Warfare **CLAIMED**
Jan, 25th: SativaPsyborg won 1 month of Donor membership + Indie Bundle I **CLAIMED**

Grand Mystery Prize Winners:
1). DrunkUncle won 3 months of Donor membership + Civilization 5 + Hotline Miami + Binding of Isaac + Takedown: Red Sabre. **CLAIMED**
2). ApatheticMango won 3 months of Donor membership + XCOM: Enemy Unknown + Bastion + Castle Crashers + Hammerwatch. **CLAIMED**

BONUS: UNLOCKED!

Contest is now officially over! Thank you everybody for participating!
Don't worry if you didn't win anything, our weekly Steamgifts.com giveaways will start very soon!
« Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 09:34:03 PM by Plasma »
Public Group:
--
Private Group:

Plasma

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
    • HyperionGaming.org
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2014, 04:28:55 PM »
Our first winner will be randomly picked from the giveaway thread later tonight!
It's not too late to participate! Read the rules, and make one post in the thread and that's it!

We still need 6 more entries to reach our BONUS reward! You guys can do it! ;)
Public Group:
--
Private Group:

Plasma

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
    • HyperionGaming.org
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2014, 01:53:08 AM »

And here we go!
Today's lucky number is....... Reply #29!
Our first winner is: CORYGUNZ! Congratulations! You won 1 month of Donor Membership and a copy of .... Mark of the Ninja! Check your PMs to learn how to claim your prizes!

For everybody else, check back tomorrow for a new winner!

Remember, more than 50 participants and we double the Grand Mystery Prize of January 26th! We only need 6 more!
« Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 02:04:38 AM by Plasma »
Public Group:
--
Private Group:

Plasma

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
    • HyperionGaming.org
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2014, 07:53:10 PM »

Today's lucky number is....... Reply #5!
Our second winner is: Coeuragejust! Congratulations! You won 1 month of Donor Membership and a copy of .... Castle Crashers! Check your PMs to learn how to claim your prizes!

Remember, more than 50 participants and we double the Grand Mystery Prize of January 26th! We only need 5 more!
Public Group:
--
Private Group:

Plasma

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
    • HyperionGaming.org
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2014, 06:36:06 PM »

Today's lucky number is....... Reply #35!
Our third winner is: lvl_halo! Congratulations! You won 1 month of Donor Membership and a copy of .... Legend of Grimrock! Check your PMs to learn how to claim your prizes!

Remember, more than 50 participants and we double the Grand Mystery Prize of January 26th! We only need 5 more!
Public Group:
--
Private Group:

Plasma

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
    • HyperionGaming.org
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2014, 09:42:17 PM »

Today's lucky number is....... Reply #10!
Our fourth winner is: slteeaalm! Congratulations! You won 1 month of Donor Membership and a copy of .... Sanctum 2! Check your PMs to learn how to claim your prizes!

Public Group:
--
Private Group:

Plasma

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
    • HyperionGaming.org
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2014, 10:05:05 PM »

Today's lucky number is....... Reply #28!
Our fifth winner is: myelin! Congratulations! You won 1 month of Donor Membership and a copy of .... Hotline Miami! Check your PMs to learn how to claim your prizes!

Public Group:
--
Private Group:

Plasma

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
    • HyperionGaming.org
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2014, 09:39:59 PM »

Today's lucky number is....... Reply #38!
Our sixth winner is: tc566! Congratulations! You won 1 month of Donor Membership and a copy of .... Chivalry: Medieval Warfare! Check your PMs to learn how to claim your prizes!

Public Group:
--
Private Group:

Plasma

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
    • HyperionGaming.org
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2014, 08:45:33 PM »

Today's lucky number is....... Reply #41!
Our seventh winner is: Granny! Congratulations! You won 1 month of Donor Membership and a copy of .... Bastion! Check your PMs to learn how to claim your prizes!

Remember, more than 50 participants and we double the Grand Mystery Prize of January 26th! We only need 3 more!
Public Group:
--
Private Group:

Plasma

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
    • HyperionGaming.org
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2014, 07:39:51 PM »

Today's lucky number is....... Reply #23!
Our eighth winner is: Falconeer! Congratulations! You won 1 month of Donor Membership and a copy of .... Total War: SHOGUN 2! Check your PMs to learn how to claim your prizes!

Remember, more than 50 participants and we double the Grand Mystery Prize of January 26th! We only need 2 more!!! Tomorrow is the last day to enter the giveaway!

EDIT: Awesome! Bonus Unlocked! We finally reached 50 replies in the giveaway!
We'll have 2 Grand Mystery Prizes instead of one! :)
« Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 12:44:53 AM by Plasma »
Public Group:
--
Private Group:

Plasma

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
    • HyperionGaming.org
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2014, 11:55:49 PM »

Today's lucky number is....... Reply #14!
Our ninth and final winner is: SativaPsyborg! Congratulations! You won 1 month of Donor Membership and a copy of .... Indie Bundle I! Check your PMs to learn how to claim your prizes!

That's it! Tomorrow will be the final drawing. Since we managed to reach 51 replies, you guys unlocked a second Grand Mystery Prize! Everybody is again eligible to win. Good luck everyone!

It is now too late to enter the giveaway! The Giveaway thread is now locked. Thank you for participating! :)
Public Group:
--
Private Group:

Plasma

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
    • HyperionGaming.org
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2014, 10:26:14 PM »
It's finally time (yes, it's very late, I'm sorry!) to reveal our two Grand Winners!

The first number is....... Reply #36!
Our Grand Winner #1 is: DrunkUncle! Congratulations! You won 3 month of Donor Membership and all the following Steam games .... Civilization 5 + Hotline Miami + Binding of Isaac + Takedown: Red Sabre!

The second number is....... Reply #27!
Our Grand Winner #2 is: ApatheticMango! Congratulations! You won 3 month of Donor Membership and all the following Steam games .... XCOM: Enemy Unknown + Bastion + Castle Crashers + Hammerwatch!

Congratulations to you both! Remember to check your PMs to learn how to claim your prizes!

--

This was the final drawing of our Winter Giveaway 2013 (late, lol). Thank you everyone for participating. I'm sorry the event was a month late compared to last year, but I hope it was worth the wait.

Don't worry if you didn't win anything. Our weekly Steamgifts.com giveaways will resume next week, so there will be more chances to win Steam games :)

See you guys in-game! 
Public Group:
--
Private Group:

ApatheticMango

• Verified Member
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2014, 11:26:38 PM »
I can't believe I still managed to win the grand prize after winning all the other stuff. Congrats to everyone else who won, and thanks Plasma for doing this!

Plasma

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
    • HyperionGaming.org
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2014, 11:44:05 PM »
Yea, I still can't believe you won yet again. Have you managed to hack random.org and steamgifts.com?
Congratulations anyway, you h4X0R! ;)
Public Group:
--
Private Group: